+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Good looks and behaviour.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good looks and behaviour.

It's hard to justify being "better" based on looks.
    If two people are equal, they're equal! Whether or not someone is better looking or not should never warrant superiority.
    Unfortunately, societies all over the world are generally more accepting of those they find attractive. Even though no one wants to admit it.

I personally don't care what you look like. ^_^ Everyone is different, and has their own genetic makeup. What you see is what you get.

I have a lot of confidence in who I am and how I look. But I am not concieted!!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Good looks and behaviour aren't the same thing.I mean I have known people who are good looking but they aren't as nice in terms of attitudes while those who are ordinary are a lot nicer.That's how i feel.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    Good looks and behaviour aren't the same thing.I mean I have known people who are good looking but they aren't as nice in terms of attitudes while those who are ordinary are a lot nicer.That's how i feel.
    I know what you mean, I have too seen people with good looks having attitude problems, you know like those bitchy type attitudes.
    Most of them are girls to be honest.
    They think that the universe revolves around them, and how they're so good looking that they can do anything they like, show off their bodies and take advantage of anybody.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    I know what you mean, I have too seen people with good looks having attitude problems, you know like those bitchy type attitudes.
    Most of them are girls to be honest.
    They think that the universe revolves around them, and how they're so good looking that they can do anything they like, show off their bodies and take advantage of anybody.
    Well, I wish my body was dropdead sexy so I didn't have to worry so much about going to the beach in a bikini. It's not my fault if people stare. And the stares def do something for your self-esteem.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I know what you mean, I get a feeling, a lot of times to be honest, that peope are staring at me when I walk. So I don't know whether they are looking at me because I am good looking or the opposite.
    But looks don't stop you from going to the beach....

It's your body weight xD

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I nice to people just because they have good looks? Not a bit. I try to be as open and kind to all people I come across. So I am generally nice to everybody, unless if you are running after to murder or rape me... I mention "rape" because this one time, a very long time ago, when I was at the subway, a lone yakuza member threatened to rape me. It was all random.. I ran off, since I know he has his buddies hiding in the immediate vicinity. They are usually pretty nice people, minding their own poor business and riding their bikes on streets, but some are crazy. Anyways, I would say the thing that attracts me to all people in general is their behavior towards me and to others. If they are respectful individuals, I would surely admire them, no matter how they look, and even would desire to get to know them. Ok, next question...

~!! Sure, people with good looks have the right to think they are better than all the rest, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are actually better ~!!!! Just the same, that doesn't give them the right to walk around and start insulting people or talk about them in a condescending manner. I don't mind people being ostentatious and stuff just as long as they don't try to involve others in displaying it. As for your last question, I agree with ZeRoGravity, I don't see how one can regard himself/herself better than the other person who is lacking good looks ~! If it's a beauty contest or such, you could say, I suppose, the better looking person better suits for the job, but still, that doesn't mean he/she is better than the other person ~!! Judging here truly depends on what the situation calls for. Yeah, if you are a perverted old man looking for a secretary, you would most likely choose the hot-looking one. So you see, it also depends on the judge.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG kedar. Scary!

And I definitely agree with you in that good-looking people have the right to think they're better. Who cares if it's true? People can think what they want to think. And it's pretty hard to deny that these days looks matter a lot. If you were in sales you would try to get the best-looking people possible to work for you. Never estimate the power of good looks.

Thanks

Haha, I know what you guys mean. If you don't look good, you're put down by your fellow good Looking-ers D: But if you have enough confidence, you can ridicule all that and move on ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast