+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Good looks and behaviour.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Good looks and behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Haha, I know what you guys mean. If you don't look good, you're put down by your fellow good Looking-ers D: But if you have enough confidence, you can ridicule all that and move on ^_^
    That isn't necessarily true. Just because you may not look as good as those you hang around with doesn't mean that they will ridicule you. Not all beautiful people are as!holes. Sometimes they may even want to help you out a bit. You know.. makeover.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I guess you're right. I know for a fact that some of my friends are good looking, but everywhere you see at least half of the girls don't dig good looking boys.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Haha, I know what you guys mean. If you don't look good, you're put down by your fellow good Looking-ers D: But if you have enough confidence, you can ridicule all that and move on ^_^
    Hah, yeah. And even if they don't put you down you'll have to admit to feeling a bit inferior in that department when you're around all the gorgeous people. I hate being... not so pretty.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww, judging by your pics you're more cute than gorheous. And hey, you're not even an adult yet. Surely you will grow to be more good looking ^_^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

popele go on like snobi rick kids witch i hate i just wanna go hit them

but people think that of me but like im not good looking i know that i dont say i am anytime
    but like how u look dosnt make u act in surtan ways i just to have a friend and she started smokeing and she stoped higing aroun with us and started thinking she ran the school till she got kicked out tho...dont talk to her anymore tho

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...
    Actually I'm nicer to those who aren't the best in looks.

I think those who have good looks already got everything going for them, so why the heck would they need my services?

Good lookers? Nah. Ain't worth the time, unless they're honestly good people. (it's easy to figure out the difference, just overhear their conversations that weren't meant for your ears)
    I already got me a girlfriend, why the heck would I waste my time being nice to a nice looking guy or gal just cuz of their looks?

Heck, I'll admit I'll compliment people when they have a great sense of fashion if the topic arises. But other than that, a compliment is all you're getting from me.

Do they have the right to act better?
    Depends.
    Is it natural?

The looks I mean.
    I'm not talking about surgery or etc...

But if they have to keep with a healthy diet as well as beauty rituals and/or have to put on make-up: Of course not.
    Those who have to place a layer over their normal face to look good, we shouldn't be worshipping, in fact, we should be pitying them.
    Most times, as the years go by, the face underneath the mask gets uglier and uglier... how awful must it be for them to constantly go to the extreme just to stay good looking?!

They aren't better. They're worse. They're pathetic.

Naturally good lookers? Hmmm... in a point, they do have a good reason to act better than us. But most times, naturally good looking people are quite nice and would humble themselves if they're wrong.

Now now now, most naturally good looking people are hard to find. So before you think a person in your class, or around your friends are naturally good looking: I suggest you stalk them and see if they have any beautifying-rituals. If they do? Gross.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I must agree with Soshi Kitai. Many girls these days are putting make up on 24/7 JUST so they may look good. Sometimes there are such pretty girls who do not need the make-up.. they're perfectly fine with out it. I must admit there are girls in my school who I think are very pretty, but they always have make up on. And they do not treat others with respect at all. Only the ones they feel fit; how horrible that must be. So I suggest if you're going to be picking on others because they are not as pretty as you, or you believe you are better than them, look in the mirror and make sure you can justify those actions without all the gunk on your face.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I sense a little deviation. We're not exactly talking about how much looks matter in the context of you judging or falling for someone, but whether you can justify the view that you are better than someone if you are equal in every way, except looks, in which case you happen to be better-looking.
    Oh I thought he meant to ask if we treat attractive looking people better. I don't know how you could make a real life comparison with that or is this one of AO's fantasy threads? Okay I'll try, most twins I noticed are a good twin or an evil twin. This one twin I knew in High School was considered the bad twin because she got angrier easier. I can't remember if the good twin was boy crazy like the bad twin too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast