View Poll Results: Do you wish to be #1?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellz yeah!

30 35.29%
  • Pssh!! No!

3 3.53%
  • I don't really care...

44 51.76%
  • We have a credit system???

8 9.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Credit Race!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Credit Race!

I don' really care 'bout who's on top, I don' really understand why we have a credit system anyway. Does any1 know why we have it? I would like it if some1 would explain it ta me, 'cause I originally thought that the credits were supposed ta b used ta make purchases or somethin' like that. Could I have been mistaken?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i'm not going to care about credits (really care, that is) until we finally get to do stuff with them!

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i do want to be #1 on the credits list but i have a really low amount of credits and i also like to help my friends get #1 too

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I want to be on that list, but I don't neccesay need to be on the top of it. I just care to see that I'm one of the top posters on AO ^^ That's how I see the list- it shows who puts the most of their time in posting on AO. It's not a competition. I must say I really don't like when people figt for it... it's just crazy!!! I really get mad when I see people who are getting their credits by just posting a lot of nonsence or... I dunno...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I dont care about the credits i want to be number one for the little pictures that tell you how much post you have done in pictures i want to be the first with 25000 big ones i need to catch up way behind .

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I care about the credits and I believe that it is a good motivator... but more than the credits I'm more concern about how I get the credits... I mean, I am more concern about the quality of the posts than the credits that I get... I could have 250000 in credits but if my post quality is 0... then... what it is worth for?

If u want to compete good ^_^ but make sure you do it with quality... and you will have a lot more fun ^_^
    just a friendly advice ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really know wht credit's are for... but i believe that it is also a measure f how much you have contributed to the site... so i believe that i should care... i'm not after the fact that you ca brag about it... bit i gues with it i canmeasure how mush ==ch help i have been to this website and all... don't you think...

but then again, i would love it if we could actually do something with it.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really care if I have more or less credits.

I mean, I don't even know what I'm going to get with my credits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast