View Poll Results: Do you wish to be #1?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellz yeah!

30 35.29%
  • Pssh!! No!

3 3.53%
  • I don't really care...

44 51.76%
  • We have a credit system???

8 9.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Great Credit Race!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Credit Race!

Hummm I would tell you guys: have a lil patience... DB and the staff are not going to set "credits" jus because... there has to be something on their mind...
    Just wait... you never know... maybe you'll get to use them pretty soon I don't know...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I got to Number 3 once . . . and then I took a brief break from AO and found I had slipped to 9. I think I'm 5 or 6 now . . .

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

That's going to be kind of cool when we can use them.
    I've just been giving mine away, for pictures.
    Because i really don't care to use them at all.

But i like how they are going to incorporate some system where you can use your credits for things. it motivates people to post more.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be The number one just for the reason that I'd feel that I'm at the top.
    Now, If A certain someone On this forum recalls, I also said I wanted to be the top poster on the site as well. So I guess I see this as challenge against everone else. Hope you're all ready for some competition! I'm climbing my way little by little!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I cannot belive that your guys are racing for first in the credit area...*Slowly types an essay about goths...* Emm whats happeing?

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

To give everyone a good laugh, and remember I DIDN'T READ ALL THE RULES YET!

So I picked an honest choice; "we have a credit system here?"!
    Even I was laughing because I noticed it, but still clueless of it!

Anyone want to fill me in, and think I choose the right vote?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4n0th1n9 View Post
    To give everyone a good laugh, and remember I DIDN'T READ ALL THE RULES YET!

So I picked an honest choice; "we have a credit system here?"!
    Even I was laughing because I noticed it, but still clueless of it!

Anyone want to fill me in, and think I choose the right vote?
    Here you go: Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE

This should be everything you need to know about the credits.

And if you haven't read all the rules yet, it ain't funny

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok i think this is a good idea to keep everyone up to track wiht the credits and postions of player so every week from now i am thinking of writing the leader of credits so...

1st is Legend leading by aprox 10,000 Credits Leaving Hightechdude far behind, and unluckily for hightechdude he is banned from anime for a short period! Will this lose him a few ranks?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast