+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Thing for you to live

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Greatest Thing for you to live

Well first what do you have to live for you never even told us on your own thread but i would say god and having fun those 2

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

The greatest things to live would b music and love, without them both our lives would be dull
    Temari is so Cool

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well to find the one i truly love and wish to love forever

love god and serve him

and umm yea be the best person i can possibly be.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Youth-anime-fan View Post
    Pizza. Pizza alone can be enough to survive.

Pizza provides you with food. If you had as much pizza for life (without paying for it) you could build shelter out of stale pizza crusts. You could wear pizza as clothing, and to keep you warm. You could make a man made out of pizza, so it provides social qualities too. Pizza is all one needs to live. Without pizza, I would cease to exist as a person.

Now I need some pizza...
    whaAAh...

Man made from pizza??! Clothes from pizza!!? House from pizza!!? I need
    to buy alot off pizza now!! *run to the telephone and dialed the pizza hotline*

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... well some of you says love! I ask, why love? Then this funny one comes to my brain. I'd remember the song "love will keep us alive".. Now i know how love can keep you alive.. Cause your the one who will eat you own PARTNER!! Mwahaha... Or i mean you have your love ones but how will you get alive without enough supplies? Just kidding! For me... COMPUTER! Haha... Cause i cant visit Anime Online anymore w/out this computer! Maybe laptop can be useful... And the other one must be WATER! Even without food... Cause Water is more important than food! I hear that a person can live without food and just a water with him all the year! Hmm.. Thats all Sorry
    I'll just ask if a WATER is a thing? Well it is... I think so! Nah...
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Happiness, that is all that is needed. But yet now to me happiness seems so fake and impossible to obtain, because our measure of happiness varies. Some of us wish to be loved by god, others wish to find the one. I strive to find my own happiness but fail, so I have to pretend so people don't get on my nerves. But what can give me the happiness that I'd like to make live literally great would be...just find that one person whom you can basically share your life with, that and the eradication of humanity (But we know that's not happening in my lifetime, so I just put that as a dream).

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Happiness, that is all that is needed. But yet now to me happiness seems so fake and impossible to obtain, because our measure of happiness varies. Some of us wish to be loved by god, others wish to find the one. I strive to find my own happiness but fail, so I have to pretend so people don't get on my nerves. But what can give me the happiness that I'd like to make live literally great would be...just find that one person whom you can basically share your life with, that and the eradication of humanity (But we know that's not happening in my lifetime, so I just put that as a dream).
    yep, but for me, Happiness can be gain if you did something that you dont have to regret and you did something that others can appreciate.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    yep, but for me, Happiness can be gain if you did something that you dont have to regret and you did something that others can appreciate.
    Again this goes with me saying different measures of happiness. We all obtain in it different ways, some easier than others. You find it like that (Well one way), I can only feel good on that if it's someone I care about, otherwise they owe me.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast