+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Grounded

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Grounded

Yep never got grounded, either you're not in trouble you they get right to opening a can of whoop ass.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie slimshady333 is off to a good start slimshady333's Avatar
    Thanks
    for eating in the living room and not asking to get into the refrigerater

i hate getting grounded for no reason parents these days would do anything to ground there kids LOL.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 08, 2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Double posting!

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

The stupidest thing I got grounded for was when I left the beer I just bought in the box near the front door, next day when my sister went out she accidentally broke the bottle which was in the box(tehnically impossible).... (personally I dont know how she did it...) but I got grounded cuz of her mistake...(still dont know why...)
    Wandering around

Searching for bad guys

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blindzzz View Post
    The stupidest thing I got grounded for was when I left the beer I just bought in the box near the front door, next day when my sister went out she accidentally broke the bottle which was in the box(tehnically impossible).... (personally I dont know how she did it...) but I got grounded cuz of her mistake...(still dont know why...)
    just a week ago... I got grounded for a month for not doing the dishes
    and i had been grounded for not talking to me mom

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Ok, I was 27, and supporting the family after my Dads accident. It's the weekend and I do not have to work. I had gone out late, well say around 1am, with my friends. We went to a party and yes we were drinking.

So I come home from having spent the night on one friends couch. It's 7am, and I go to get my key...... dun dun dunnnnnn! It's not there. I'm knocking and ringing the doorbell, cause I know they are home.

Finally my Dad; G_d loved his good soul; comes quietly to the door, and lets me in. He says my Mom wouldn't let him let me in. He says she's in the shower, and I should get to bed.

As I reach my door at the top of the stairs, my Mom corners me and BOOM... It's on!

Turns out she's the one who snuck my key. Now she's lecturing me on my friends, etc. Then she says I'm not allowed to go out the rest of the weekend. I have to stay inside the house the rest of the weekend. Now ain't that a crock! Being brought up as I was though, I stayed in that house the rest of the weekend. Plus I was not allowed to talk with my friends on the phone.

Yeah, good times lol.

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

I got grounded once because I left the water hose on.

>.>

I got grounded for two months.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbits are Roadkill View Post
    I got grounded once because I left the water hose on.

>.>

I got grounded for two months.
    lol i got grounded for having a d in gym class now thats rediculous

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    lol i got grounded for having a d in gym class now thats ridiculous
    I don't know i kind of agree with your parents on that one. How could you get a D in Gym?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast