+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Grounded

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Grounded

grounded? whats that/ lol my mom and dad didnt belive in
    that stuff it was simple for them to just whip me when needed
    once i got a whiped when i did nothing after i was done sniffling i asked
    why they did it and they said if you do something bad when we arnt here
    today you can say you were punished @.@ lol.

needless to say i did get in trouble that i was amased at how
    right on they were they knew i would get in trouble before
    i did anything @.@
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    grounded? whats that/ lol my mom and dad didnt belive in
    that stuff it was simple for them to just whip me when needed
    once i got a whiped when i did nothing after i was done sniffling i asked
    why they did it and they said if you do something bad when we arnt here
    today you can say you were punished @.@ lol.

needless to say i did get in trouble that i was amased at how
    right on they were they knew i would get in trouble before
    i did anything @.@
    well i wish my mom didnt believe it in
    thats all she does anymore is ground me from the internet
    like it is total crap

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't remember ever being grounded by my parents because i use to accuse my big brother for everything i done but i got grounded by my brother because i didn't let him do his homework,learn or sleep(i used to take my pillow and puts it on him till he would wake up and yell at me,i still don't know why i was doing this )so he wouldn't let me on his computer or watch tv and he didn't play with me.i understand now why i got grounded then but i don't understand why my dad grounds me from internet when i'm in school;i mean i do my homeworks and i have big grades so i don't get it,why does he have to ground me?

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arekandera View Post
    i don't remember ever being grounded by my parents because i use to accuse my big brother for everything i done but i got grounded by my brother because i didn't let him do his homework,learn or sleep(i used to take my pillow and puts it on him till he would wake up and yell at me,i still don't know why i was doing this )so he wouldn't let me on his computer or watch tv and he didn't play with me.i understand now why i got grounded then but i don't understand why my dad grounds me from internet when i'm in school;i mean i do my homeworks and i have big grades so i don't get it,why does he have to ground me?
    lol my mom told me the one day
    your are grounded from the computer here then u are from them in school too

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yep never got grounded, either you're not in trouble you they get right to opening a can of whoop ass.
    Well you were lucky there Legend, Not only would I get a ass whipping but I would get grounded the same day, totally unfair if you ask me, but it is the parents who know best.

The things I have been grounded for range from staying at a friends house, to trying to injure my brother. but there were some pretty stupid things I have been grounded for, like this one time, I was grounded for 5-6 weeks for not locking a gate... How in hells name do you get grounded for not locking a gate?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    Well you were lucky there Legend, Not only would I get a ass whipping but I would get grounded the same day, totally unfair if you ask me, but it is the parents who know best.

The things I have been grounded for range from staying at a friends house, to trying to injure my brother. but there were some pretty stupid things I have been grounded for, like this one time, I was grounded for 5-6 weeks for not locking a gate... How in hells name do you get grounded for not locking a gate?
    i got my ass whipped for taking money for snackes at school cause i got tired of getting made fun of because i never had money to get anything

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

sametimes grounded s.u.c.k.s thats why left home with 16 year old because even that i used to think that i was grew enough to dicide things in my life my parents didnt see like that, just because i was live their house they said they would ground me as long as i live there...thats why left...
    Last edited by Arukih; Nov 11, 2007 at 08:55 AM.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i never been really grounded. i couldn't go on the computer or do something i wanted to do. my mother and father both belived in old fashion ways of pushiment....beating with the belt/hand. so when i got in trouble for mostly anything it would be that.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast