+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: groupies

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: groupies

Hehehehehehe! I can't believe there's a thread like this, way cool.

But anyway, groupies are okay. Not all of them though. The junkie, alcoholic, crazy ones aren't that great.

Never met a groupie before. Say, are you one of those groupies who gets funky with the band guys?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tifa4cloud View Post
    hey people i am a groupie of a band called up and go which my ex bf started anyways i just wanted to know what are peoples opinions of groupies?
    In my opinion, groupies are what hold a band together. even when the band is floating on tought times, and the crowds are starting to get smaller, those groupies will always be there to cheer em up. people just assume that groupies are girls that wanna have sex, but thats wrong because u dont have to be a groupie to have sex with the front man :P besides they just want to be famous through a famous person, i think.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I think grupies do some good for bands. but thats just my opinon
    Yes a little intimacy here and there would do good for any man.

Groupies need loving too, I guess thats what they are, (&&) have always been.

Nothing can change that. ^^

ι вєℓιєνє gяσυριєѕ αяє ωнαт тнєу ωєяє ιи тнє 80ѕ. уσυ'яє α gяσυριє σя נυѕт α ρℓαи fαи, ∂σи'т gєт тнєм мιχє∂ υρ иσωѕ.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

My definition of a groupie in my dictionary with the slang term is a young girl devotee of rock-n-roll musicians, especially one who follows them to make sexual conquest...

With that out of the way since you say that's not your purpose & that it is all for support & that you are a fan I have nothing against it... But if you are just following them where ever they go at all times (basically) I think you should do something constructive like manage them, or carry instruments, start up a fan club' or street team if you so will, get them gigs, do something that won't consider you a groupie, but just a dedicated fan... You could be trying to ride it out & hope they hit it big & hope they take you along with the ride... ( You did say 1 of em' was your ex' )... If that's the case shame on you, but I'm not here to judge so I won't....

"Be you & you won't be confused when you look in the mirror..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3