+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Growing up

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Growing up

All right here is a question that was probably asked to every kid as they were growing up, What do you want to be when you grow up? so what did you want to be?

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Growing up

I never seriously knew. I went through the same old Boys jobs like a Soldier, Pilot and Spaceman aswell as Fire Fighter, but I never really knew.

I went through Secondary (High School) without knowing what career I want to do.
    Even worse, I'm now in a serious job with all the training done (Apprenticeship) and now doing the job full time and still not sure whether this is for me.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was very little, I wanted to be like my mom...a mother and a math teacher. Around second grade I decided a knife thrower in the circus was the career for me; I liked the cute, skimpy outfits and throwing shiny, razor-sharp blades at a human target seemed pretty cool. Later on, it was mercenary, author, painter, photographer. Of course none of these panned out being all little kid dreams (and the eventual realization that I didn't have the talent for any of them), but if life as I know it gets too rough, I'm still planning to run away and join the circus.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

It changed rapidly from all of the s**t i watched on TV.
    Fireman (such a cliche) to elevator repairman, to chemist........i think i lost track after chemist, but you know.

I had a bunch of weird ones, but right now i'm looking at voice acting or digital art.
    Why hello there!

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

it's strange but everybody in my class wanted to be a hairdresser or a singer.
    D:

but that's not strange if we take the fact of Britney Spears cult.
    :[

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, when I was younger, I had a knack for making people laugh a lot and I loved seeing them smile. So for awhile, I was the class clown of my school and it made me want to become a stand up comic. But then I wandered away from that and got into choir. I loved being in that class, I wanted to be a singer. Then after a huge let down on that, I just wanted to become an artist of some sort. Now I'm aiming to become a graphic designer.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

well my father think that i would be awesome playing for carolina tar heels and plus thats me and his favorite team i really like basketball.my mom thinks i should become a artist and draw and stuff which would be good sinsce i can draw really good and i might make my own tv show.but don't know which one i would pick.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Will when i was growing up i wanted to be a Doctor, FireFighter, and an Astronaut.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast