+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guilt

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Guilt

Have u doods
    ever do something u regret?
    never had it over from u?
    and it stills haunts u?

I for example, throwing a paper to a teacher hit hes face and point another person and get that person to big problem without telling the truth.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilt

there are a few things i regret but i dont get overly upset about them
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont regret doing anything in my school.... but I didnt blame others... you have to accept the consecuences for what you do.... like when... "hypotetically" I scrached a teachers car cuz he was such an ass to me.... but again it "hypotetically" never got cought
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea...there is probably still a lot of guilt left inside me. From back in primary, we had s small group of friends. 4 of us, yet a friend and me ended up isolating the other 2 people, therefore the group ended up as 2 on 2.
    Yet, we've parted since i we started in high school. Only recently did i meet back up and have a chat with the two of them. Yet i feel as though they shouldn't act so nice to me because of what i did to them in the past.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not so sure but I regret hurting people. Espiecally my sis because she was pregnant and we had so many fights since her first child is born and everything changed since she had her first child. Now she just had a second child and makes fights more frustrating and feels like it's an never-ending struggle. Though we may have fight a lot, mostly over stupid reasons and if it's not my fault, I still regret hurting her because of all those words I never meant to say and slipped out of my mouth. I just hope that we stop fighting because I'm getting tired of fighting and I'm just trying to avoid fighting.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks

there are many things i regret... but after some time... almost none haunt me...
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I was too arrogant a person in high school. I wasn't always the joyfull person you all know. lol.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I have somethings I've regret, and they're often haunt me... I used to blame myself, but thanks to my parents and friends I more like for being my current self now.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast