+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Guilt

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilt

well i regreted that i couldent talk to my crush before i moved. god i was so stupid. i really liked her too. I used to think about getting married to her when i was in like 2nd and 3rd grade. man she was so cute. *sigh* but now i have to move on. probably never knowing wat could have been and probably im gonna be single for a while. cus it dosent feel right.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I regret too many things in my life. many of which are choices.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i reget so many things that happened when at school but if they didn't happen then i wouldn't be who i am today. Its probably a big part to growing up and helps you learn from things you have done in the past.

Not everyone whats to tell the whole world what they regret because its personal and it will always be personal but there will be times where you can forgive and forget everything that has happened and be grateful to be who you are now
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

i've done things i regret ...

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Its probably a big part to growing up and helps you learn from things you have done in the past.

Not everyone whats to tell the whole world what they regret because its personal and it will always be personal but there will be times where you can forgive and forget everything that has happened and be grateful to be who you are now
    well said saz..
    Last edited by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.; Sep 13, 2006 at 09:12 AM.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

well guilt mostly happens every time u do somthing bad especialy when u do something really bad.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to regret not being outgoing enough since I am a shy and reserved person. It got me into trouble with more energetic emotional types that want everything urgently. I tend to do things at my own convenience instead of speaking up when I'm expected to. I just don't like dealing with people with issues. I try to pacify them with a kind word but sometimes it just gets tedious. I tend to get along with laidback people more. I regret not knowing early who would make good friends with me and who would be the backstabbers and gossipers in life.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

did i write in here??? i dont remember. i have dont alot of things shamfully. some regretted and some that i dont regret. But they helped shape who i am today and to whom you are speaking with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4