+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guitars...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Guitars...

Bit of a random question, but what is you favorite guitar, from what company and why. I have two...onw would be the Epiphone Wild Cat because of it great sounding pickups and the hollow body design, that coupled with the Bigsby on the back makes for some really killer rockabilly sounds...
    EPIPHONE WILDCAT
    And My second would be the Gibson ES-335...I took one of these and played it fo the first time yesterday when I was up in Nashville at the Gibson Showcase, and it sounded beautiful I honestly wanted to cry thats how beautiful it was, butit had a nice slim neck and thick warm rich tones...any one would love it!
    GIBSON ES-335
    All the fotos sucked, just go here...
    Gibson ES-335
    Last edited by ConradGuravitch103; Aug 19, 2007 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Wanted to make the foto look better
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guitars...

I like acoustic guitars.... It's more flexible. I could take it anywhere I want to. Umn... I think it's SkyLark... If I'm not mistaken, that's the spelling...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats it? Well I guess thats what I asked for...oh and heres more to it now, What styles do you play? Indie, Rock, Folk, Alternative, etc, etc...
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know how to explain... But I'll try... Well, I like to play the song Smells Like Teen Spirit(influenced by cousins) but then I'm not into their lyrics- it's horrible- such a pity- you know?, Viva Rock, Alive by Raiko, Haruka Kanata- okay, I like to play anime songs, isn't that obvious? lolz Hmn... I also play God's songs... I play it for others, actually... And it's fun... Emn... Autumn In My Heart, and so on... There's more, but I don't think I should tell too much *chuckles*! I dunno how to explain it, really. And yes, I admit I'm bad at explaining whenever it comes at this part. Heheh...
    Oh, I like plucking, rythem(is that correct?)... Playing lead(is that right? *chuckles*) is a bit hard for me though... But I really like playing the guitar.
    Carve an amble now,

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

its totally fine adarrah, i play alot of music that i find lyrically and vocal melodically horrible.
    I finds i like to play music and listen to stuff that has a real creative rythm(not just a simple jingle tunes like seven-nation army, or punk crap).

My dream guitar is in my gallery already, an Epiphone Lespaul(soon to be gibson line) are what kinds of guitars i like, for the style i play, love to rock out like hell or just play some blues. Their pick-ups, like all epiphone ones, are the BEST in the business, great fat sound and crisp overtones to get THE best sounds for a cheap penny.
    Im also an acoustic buff, real big sharp acoustic guitars are what i go for, and quality wise, i prefer them to be made by 'Taylor', the species of woods they use are perfect for getting the greatest tone and sound out of one.

My main genres i love to play range from Theme/arcade songs(for laughs), metal, heavy metal, acoustical classical, blues, thrash metal, speed metal, alot really.
    I even 'tear it up' :P, with solos that i've come to just fly out and play along to anything.

Thanks

I forgot that I needed to tell what I play...I play indie and alternative mostly...some blusey jazzy sounding too...other times I petty much beat my guitars and make soem extremely crazy psycadellic sounds...sorry for not sharing that before...and I just started upa bad so thats a lot of it too...

Thanks

*chuckles* Thanks, SH... I think it's okay with me, CG ^_^ .... Are you taking grades for guitar, guys? My mum insisted that we(my sisters and I) should learn the piano until we reach grade 8, then it's up to us whether we want to take it to the next level or learn something else instead... My father wants us to learn the violin and guitar but my mum disapprove... But anyway, she can't stop us forever *chuckles* .....
    Carve an amble now,

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

mine is brian may's red special,if anyone doesnt know it here's a pic:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast