+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guitars...

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guitars...

This does mean electric right?? I wanna learn how to play guitar, but would anyone suggust the brand that I should buy???
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Trigger12 is off to a good start Trigger12's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have to say that my favorite Guitar would have to be my custom made Jackson guitar... Jackson Custom made it for me when i had a endorsement from them... It's a monster i tell you. It's either that one or the 1983 Vintage Ibanez i have the the actual Ibanez made pickups.

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

Well rksamurai if u just startin it's better 2 start with an acoustic an then a get an electric a bit later, cause it's usually easier 2 pick up electric after u've learnt 2 use an acoustic rather than the other way round, But that's up 2. My first guitar was an electric (a Santafe) an i didn't have any problems.

as for wat i play. I play mainly Rock, anything from chilled stuff like lifehouse an creed to heavier stuff like Mudvayne an Soil. But i don mind playin a few Kwaito or reggae tracks for fun.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry, but i have to say the Gibson SG. i know, its overused, but the vintage cherry red is awesome, and so is the candly apple red GT.

and who doesn't like the Les Paul? but im too poor to buy either of them...

sorry, no pics tho.....too big, too lazy to fix them.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N8VE South View Post
    Well rksamurai if u just startin it's better 2 start with an acoustic an then a get an electric a bit later, cause it's usually easier 2 pick up electric after u've learnt 2 use an acoustic rather than the other way round, But that's up 2. My first guitar was an electric (a Santafe) an i didn't have any problems.

as for wat i play. I play mainly Rock, anything from chilled stuff like lifehouse an creed to heavier stuff like Mudvayne an Soil. But i don mind playin a few Kwaito or reggae tracks for fun.
    I hear that, but to be honest I have never really like the way acoustic sounds. It would be best to go that round I guess but I just dont want ot.. I have play an instrument before and I know the idea of it and all.. I know that doesnt help.. I guess I always go the hard way.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I hear that, but to be honest I have never really like the way acoustic sounds. It would be best to go that round I guess but I just dont want ot.. I have play an instrument before and I know the idea of it and all.. I know that doesnt help.. I guess I always go the hard way.
    acustic have their uses. they are "prettier" for playing to girls with. plus they hold all your pick, that is, if you drop them all down in it

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourtie type of guitar to play would be a electric one because there loud and great to listen to and rock with im not bothered what type it is as long as it works it will do because i aint the richest person ever

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2Ace View Post
    i aint the richest person ever

i hear you on that. thats another good thing about an acustic- you can already make it sound good, without an amp or cables. i got all my stuff for a killer price, a nice peavy amp, two cables and a Boss Metal Zone pedal, alltogether for about 50 bucks. but thats still 50 bucks i didnt spend on my acustic...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast