+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guitars...

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guitars...

Well im favorite Guitars would be. My guitar ( Fender Stratocaster SE Double coat) and my Dream Guitar the BC rich Masterpeice Bich.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Well im favorite Guitars would be. My guitar ( Fender Stratocaster SE Double coat) and my Dream Guitar the BC rich Masterpeice Bich.
    dbl coat or dbl cut?., i personally am not a favorite of a SG Double Cut guitar., I only have one preference if i happen to get one.
    It has to be white!!., why? i dont know, a white one just seems alot better than a cherry/mahogany burst or even a black one.

Aside for a LesPaul, i would also wouldnt mind a white Explorer, but man these are hard to find for a good price. gibson makes real expensive ones, so i'll stray away from them for a while XD

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite.... Fender Acoustic\electric. Why? Because its the best guitar I've ever owned. Too bad it was stolen from me, I would have taken good care of it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Too bad it was stolen from me, I would have taken good care of it.
    man.....that sucks... im really sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    It has to be white!!., why? i dont know, a white one just seems alot better than a cherry/mahogany burst or even a black one.
    Aside for a LesPaul, i would also wouldnt mind a white Explorer, but man these are hard to find for a good price. gibson makes real expensive ones, so i'll stray away from them for a while XD
    white's always a good color for almost everything. guitars included.

and xplorers ARE cool. i just wouldnt prefer on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Well im favorite Guitars would be. My guitar ( Fender Stratocaster SE Double coat)
    that sound pretty. like i said, my guitar is a strat knockoff, painted in plain blue. nothing special....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I ment Coat its black and cheery sun burst and has a Silver tint( Special Offer on Guitar center when i bought) Im not a fan of LesPauls i mean ive played one my freind has a Silver one. And sassy kat i have to agree with u there White Guitars are realy smexy my freind just bought a Pure White B.C. rich Beast...its so.......*drools*
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

so.....
    fav type of guitar - semi-hollow electric guitar

why - the hollowness allows nice vibrations, but not to much sound and overlapping of the notes when you are playing them seperately. the electric guitars have a nice metal sound for me.

fav company - Hagström electric guitar

why>? - they're imported from Sweden and very expensive. they are not the BEST guitars, but 2 out of the 3 ive had were from that company. i guess you could say that ive adjusted my style of playing to the workings of the guitar. AND F.Y.I ---> Joe Satriani's first electric guitar was a Hagström.

the one i have now.... - the one below is VERY similar to mine...

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i really should probably get a new one, the sustain on my electric leaves A LOT to be desired....... oh well, i picked it up for only about $150 anyways...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i really should probably get a new one, the sustain on my electric leaves A LOT to be desired....... oh well, i picked it up for only about $150 anyways...
    wow thats quite cheap. what company was it?
    and a question for all you guitar buyers. would you rather buy a rele expensive good guitar and have it for years, or keep buying cheap ones?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3