+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guy Fawkes Day!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Guy Fawkes Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me View Post
    They only really keep it becuase everyone spends a fortune on fireworks !
    And also becuase they like to remind people that they beat Guy Falks . .
    Not complaining though, I always have a great time on Bonfire Night !
    But the downside is, it scares all the old people, especially when some idiots shoot them at their little bungalows. And you also get the mongs who like to hold them when they go off and end up getting an arm or two blown off. .
    Like tonight, this guy was shooting them out of a drainpipe, looked kinda cool untill the police gave him an £80 fine and he smashed his OWN car with it !
    LOL thats whats called pay back. I've only heard the fireworks. I used to go to Firework Displays in my town but I don't think it was on or we didn't know about it.

Well they did torture him really well, parading him around the town for all to see and then later hanging him. Apparently there is a scene of after his hanging in Madame Tussauds, which would be interesting to see.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I never herd of it,Tho it dose sound interesting from what i have read in this thread.I am always up for a nice big bonfire and some fire works lol
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

by watching v for vendetta and always recite that poem on every 5th of november as a reminder.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i need no excuse to bun things, i nfact my mother had a stuffed witch for halloween, i tied it to a stake and buned her

but alas, no i have not heard about Guy Fwakes day....

does that mean one day the USA will have a Bin Laden day?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2