Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Ah, about the only time a real man doesn't care about sex is when hes in the retirement home playing shuffle board. Havent you heard the stats? We think about it every few seconds.
    A "real" man? "Sniffle" Sex is sex in my opinion. Yes I am male..how dares you sir!

Sex is no more than any game frequently played to me. I enjoy, have fun, hate, love, become annoyed, get hurt... When I work for 9 hours, that is what I think about. When I study for classes, same there; even when I watch anime, God help me, I don't always picture the big breasted heroine naked or having K-Y wrestling matches with the evil vixen.

Neither am I a senior citizen, impotent, or a blind priest.

There are plenty of guys out there like me. I haven't met many yet( not that a club is forming), but I assure you, they exist. I think it is called growing up, losing that virginity, becomming mature?, maybe just playing the game until you get tired or just get really really really bored.

Either or, shuffle board can seem mighty appealing at times, and it doesn't always have to be later than sooner for it to happen.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^o^ or Mr. Right Pay Check! ahahaa...

i think that both sides of the human species long for sex... but as people are different, the drive is different... and the drive can change, for both sides! i know it's happened with Soshi and myself! hee hee!

however, i don't believe a lot of the BS on the girls side here... girls are not as holy as you think they are, even the good ones... and if you can speak so boldly against it, then you probably haven't felt it before...

wherever reproduction may be on your list, everyone will feel that need... at least once... if only for a small moment in their life... so yeah...
    Hey, I never said that I don't talk or think about sex. I usally make a few sexual coments a day. But I tend to not act or anything to them I just make them. I think that guys do the very same thing. It's just that thos few sticks in the mud tend to hollar alot more about the guys that they don't here the females making their coments.

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure on the womans side but I know that for me I show my sex appatite more than I see wemon do. but thats just what I see. oh and I know this is a little off subject but I would rather have an evil coked up monkey in armor with a sword that I could fight than sex sorry about that just had to say it.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    A "real" man? "Sniffle" Sex is sex in my opinion. Yes I am male..how dares you sir!

Sex is no more than any game frequently played to me. I enjoy, have fun, hate, love, become annoyed, get hurt... When I work for 9 hours, that is what I think about. When I study for classes, same there; even when I watch anime, God help me, I don't always picture the big breasted heroine naked or having K-Y wrestling matches with the evil vixen.

Neither am I a senior citizen, impotent, or a blind priest.

There are plenty of guys out there like me. I haven't met many yet( not that a club is forming), but I assure you, they exist. I think it is called growing up, losing that virginity, becoming mature?, maybe just playing the game until you get tired or just get really really really bored.

Either or, shuffle board can seem mighty appealing at times, and it doesn't always have to be later than sooner for it to happen.
    Do you read magazines, watch tv, and so on. If so you are thinking about it only sub-consciously. Do you know how many advertisers target males with ads that involve sex in some degree? Your thinking about it you just dont know it.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you read magazines, watch tv, and so on. If so you are thinking about it only sub-consciously. Do you know how man advertisers take males with ads that involve sex in some degree? Your thinking about it you just dont know it.
    They take female consumers the same way. Think of Abercrombie and Fitch: why does a clothes store have pictures of shirtless men?
    YouTube - Mad TV - Abercrombie Skits

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you read magazines, watch tv, and so on. If so you are thinking about it only sub-consciously. Do you know how many advertisers target males with ads that involve sex in some degree? Your thinking about it you just dont know it.
    No no we're aren't Miroku. If males thought about sex every few seconds nothing would get done. Do you truly know what the subconscious is or is it just pseudo psychology?

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

0.O how do I put this..
    girls are nice. but I can keep my **** in my pants! XD
    I see MTV and stuff and see that all of these guys and girls are acting all slutty, and I'm like, "what the.." I really don't understand why some people are desperate to please themselves, when they should do that stuff with someone that they want to spend their lives with. I'm not yelling, "be abstinent!" I'm just saying that people should maybe give it a shot, but don't give EVERYONE a shot.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Why do guy's awalys want to have sex.?
    Seriously though there is some chemical in us that gives a strong sex drive.It's not just guys,girls do to.
    sex is natural,and its only natural to love it.just not obsessively.
    but i see the guys most ..so how do you think??
    yes most of my guys friends only think about sex! and that it they love to tell me how much fun it is.......ewwww. anyways i say yes men and sex go hand in hand. but that is how women control men through the only thing men think about.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast