Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    No no we're aren't Miroku. If males thought about sex every few seconds nothing would get done. Do you truly know what the subconscious is or is it just pseudo psychology?
    Are you serious? I didn't mean they were thinking about it seriously every second. Just the thought of it flys in and out of there mind real briefly. I mean us guys are able to think about it with out harboring on it. Yeah i know what subconscious is, it means you think about it with out realizing it. So i don't think those would keep you from getting things done.

subconscious=Thoughts a person makes in which their not conscious of.
    conscious=Thoughts we are fully aware of and remember.

Newbie Aby The Liberal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Guys are biologically and socially conditioned that way. Unless there is something more interesting around, guy will always like sex, blame evolution for it.

Newbie Tyme Ishinara is off to a good start Tyme Ishinara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey! Not all us guys think about sex 24/7! Sure there are guys like that, but not every single one of them constantly thinks about it! I know I don't think about it all the time! The truth is, we like sex, it feels good; however there are times when we don't wanna do it, and it's those times that are really upsetting if you women feel like it. We don't like to be pressured into anything(or at least, I don't)we don't wanna do, and I know it's the same for women too. I'll admit it, I've walked down both paths. I see things the way you women see things, same with the guys.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Do you read magazines, watch tv, and so on. If so you are thinking about it only sub-consciously. Do you know how many advertisers target males with ads that involve sex in some degree? Your thinking about it you just dont know it.
    Correcto Mundo!
    Many, MANY [sexual] advertisements are targeted towards the male specimen.
    Because it is a world wide known fact: Men think about sex more than women.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Correcto Mundo!
    Many, MANY [sexual] advertisements are targeted towards the male specimen.
    Because it is a world wide known fact: Men think about sex more than women.
    The advertisements target men because of the popular social presumptions and men's different way of sexual thoughts. For example a random good looking girl in an ad might sexually attract a guy but a random good looking guy might not necessarily have that same effect on a girl, especially if she is not in the mood or deeply in love with someone.

It depends on how the situation is, girls want and like sex as much as guys do but their situation how they want it is different. There are always exceptions though and sexual compatibility has a lot to do with the sexual satisfaction of a couple so that none of them feel outdone.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex is intresting topic. My view, it is like a messed up drug. People get soo excited about getting it, They don't need it but just enjoy the chase. I don't have sex but some guys can control themselves alot better than other's and I don't feel like the "sex-crazed guy" setrotype is fair.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aby The Liberal View Post
    The advertisements target men because of the popular social presumptions and men's different way of sexual thoughts. For example a random good looking girl in an ad might sexually attract a guy but a random good looking guy might not necessarily have that same effect on a girl, especially if she is not in the mood or deeply in love with someone.

It depends on how the situation is, girls want and like sex as much as guys do but their situation how they want it is different. There are always exceptions though and sexual compatibility has a lot to do with the sexual satisfaction of a couple so that none of them feel outdone.
    NO, no, no, no, no, no. No.

If a woman sees a sexy guy in an ad, she will claim he is sexy - be it to herself, or to someone around that she knows. EVEN if she has a boyfriend/husband. It's not like we shelter our thoughts on the appearances of other men just because we are taken. But it isn't that we go out looking for sexy men; I mean, not all women are sluts.

The thing is, women are not stupid. We know better than to buy this certain shampoo just because there's an ad of a sexy man interested or feeling up on the woman wearing it. We just look at the sexy man and smile, and say he is sexy. Men, however. Well... how many of you own Tag, or Axe?

I'm not saying ALL men do this, and ALL women do this. But majority does rule.

And yes, women want sex as much men do. We are just smarter about it, and want it to be special and mean something. Most women do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    If a woman sees a sexy guy in an ad, she will claim he is sexy - be it to herself, or to someone around that she knows. EVEN if she has a boyfriend/husband. It's not like we shelter our thoughts on the appearances of other men just because we are taken. But it isn't that we go out looking for sexy men; I mean, not all women are sluts.
    Thats what I meant. A guy on an ad does not have the extent of sexual attraction on a girl as much as a girl shown on an ad would cause. I admit, guys tend to be carried away and do stupid things when their other cognitive organ does their thinking. Advertisers know this, hence all this sexualisation of females in the media.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast