Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Newbie NekoGirlMaya is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

all a lot of people want is instant gratification without having to worry about whats gonna happen next, thats why a lotta guys (and some girls too) just "hit it and quit it". most people are scared of relationships. also a lotta guys find it "cool" to have sex with girls left and right so some guys are like that to try to impress their guy friends. i find it really stupid...

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NekoGirlMaya View Post
    all a lot of people want is instant gratification without having to worry about whats gonna happen next, thats why a lotta guys (and some girls too) just "hit it and quit it". most people are scared of relationships. also a lotta guys find it "cool" to have sex with girls left and right so some guys are like that to try to impress their guy friends. i find it really stupid...
    That is a good point. I know a few of those guys and they couldn't handle a relationship. It is the gratification that comes with having sex (for guys). If a guy get some, he gets a pat on the back but a girl will have every other woman calling her a slut.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Guys don't always want sex. Don't believe their female lies. There are a shit load of women who are hornier than most guys. Btw you do know women do beg for sex alot of times when their partner isn't in the mood.
    Shodokan is speaking the truth. I mean its only a load of crap when you hear rumours about guys always thinking sex. I mean come on Lady's. Guys probably care about the girl too much is more worried about their partner than if they get sex or not.

As for the women being hornier...Your reading a post by one! If I had my way...I would live in my bedroom with my partner always next to me. But in reality it will never be that way because I will never be paid for sex! I am not a slut/slag/whore or what ever you want to call. I am just horny and there isn't anything wrong with that. I just keep most of it to my self and don't let people know about it.

Also I would like to point out that if you do really believe that guys always think about sex then you would too if you were surround breasts and bums every where you go. For most females they like to see a bit of muscle and in England, sorry gals but you will be lucky to see guys with arm muscle. So we tend to not bother about the body build but whats inside a person. For Guys it might just be the factor of not giving into temptation.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

White wolf, regardless of what you might think, I've met some women (I've also dated one) who have sex drives that would put any male to shame.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that in today's society its harder 4 us to control ourselves because women see to show themselves off more in the media and in life than guys
    *oh thank god*

I think this is mostly due to the fact that we think that stuff 4 us is gay lol

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guy's sex

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    -.-; Kedar, Kedar.

Women have control when it comes to sex. Most men cannot control the pulse that overtakes them. The powerful emotion that controls their every being.

However;.

Women can.
    I agree, somehow women are more strong than men when it comes to sex abstinence.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lower animal forms have sex just to reproduce, humans have sex to reproduce and because it feels sooooo good. Hopefuly the later is to please the other person, but this is just one mans POV

Newbie Aby The Liberal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Shodokan is speaking the truth. I mean its only a load of crap when you hear rumours about guys always thinking sex. I mean come on Lady's. Guys probably care about the girl too much is more worried about their partner than if they get sex or not.

As for the women being hornier...Your reading a post by one! If I had my way...I would live in my bedroom with my partner always next to me. But in reality it will never be that way because I will never be paid for sex! I am not a slut/slag/whore or what ever you want to call. I am just horny and there isn't anything wrong with that. I just keep most of it to my self and don't let people know about it.

Also I would like to point out that if you do really believe that guys always think about sex then you would too if you were surround breasts and bums every where you go. For most females they like to see a bit of muscle and in England, sorry gals but you will be lucky to see guys with arm muscle. So we tend to not bother about the body build but whats inside a person. For Guys it might just be the factor of not giving into temptation.

Very well spoken. Personally a lot of stereotypes about guys are just that - stereotypes. Like the one which claims guys think of sex every 7 seconds, hell we wouldn't have done anything else in the world if that were true.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast