Closed Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Newbie Evil Angel is off to a good start Evil Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

b/c they want sex and they want to say there pimpin b/c they had sex with this many girls and they think there all that and what not but when they get something thats what the hell they get

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Why do guy's awalys want to have sex.?

..so how do you think??
    To address the first question: Why NOT???

To address the second question: Sex is natural, and should be enjoy by both parties in consensus. There's nothing wrong with having lots of sex, as long as you keep it safe and as monogomous as possible. I wouldn't go at it so much though, let's leave something to keep the fire going after marriage, but you kiddies should be far from it, haha. ^_^.

~

o~Piggy-san~o

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Masterbating keeps the.....thing in good health, as a matter of fact, I heard that masterbating is healthy for you, being it keep the flow going and some other stuff about it, but this other thing about sex drive, its our minds that wants it.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

hellnight - Yes masturbation is healthy and it can help with building stamina too. But just make sure it doesn't become a need.

Piggy-kun - Yeah i agree, Sex is slowly becoming part of common knowledge. especially compared to when it was wrong to even hold hands with a member of the opposite sex. Its just that sex is every where you go these days as it does help sell products but I am beginning to wonder if its really necessary to be used to be used so widely. There is where you can hide without being confronted by it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i think it was decided that way because it's how we keep our race going
    by who? idk but i guess whoever made the human race, if anyone, didnt think of overpopulation

oh well we have to live with it

and believe me if it wouldnt make me look like a slut i would have sex all the time ^_^

XD

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aby The Liberal View Post
    Very well spoken. Personally a lot of stereotypes about guys are just that - stereotypes. Like the one which claims guys think of sex every 7 seconds, hell we wouldn't have done anything else in the world if that were true.
    actually we do spend alot of time "THINKING" about sex and when it comes down to "IT" i hope most of us are doing it w/ our partners enjoyment in mind

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Correcto Mundo!
    Many, MANY [sexual] advertisements are targeted towards the male specimen.
    Because it is a world wide known fact: Men think about sex more than women.
    Not entirely true, men are vissually stimulated, if you get us 2 think about sex we are more inclined 2 pay attention
    Last edited by Sazzy; Jul 02, 2007 at 01:14 PM. Reason: double posting

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guy's sex

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Girls bring it up when they're in a relationship because they want to set the rules.

There are always rules and limits that you men cannont pass or break.

Women are just smarter than men when it comes to sex.
    What!!! That's crazy there's no rules men just do what women say cause we know its allot quieter when women get what they want (jk dont want all the girls here going all crazy on me)
    but no for real women think about sex way more then guys and i can prove it. 1st example is they take there time to make them selves look pretty for guys and buy all these flashy things just for us. 2nd there's way more women's magazines talking about sex and how to have great sex then there are men magazines in fact i dont think there is any for men. Last example is well i cant really think of a third one but i think those 2 are good enough to get the women here pissed at me or enough to quote me
    (and if i pissed anyone off sorry for your loss)

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed, all of A.T.'s points are valid. It's not that men think about sex moer than women do, it's just that men are more open about it. If a woman is constantly talking about sex, then she is labled a slut, but for a man, he is called a player and gets praised by all of his friends. This double standard is disgusting, but irrefutable. Women dont want to be called these names, and therefore keep those thoughts unspoken. men just take the heat because they're out there being honest. Not fair at all if you ask me.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast