Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Newbie Jesse the Crowing is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Why do guy's awalys want to have sex.?
    Seriously though there is some chemical in us that gives a strong sex drive.It's not just guys,girls do to.
    sex is natural,and its only natural to love it.just not obsessively.
    but i see the guys most ..so how do you think??
    I'm actually a virgin, by choice not because I didn't have a choice, I actually had a relationship end badly because of the fact that I didn't want to have sex with the chick. :/ Its not because of a religious thing, or the fact that I want to wait till I'm married, its just that I at least want the first time to be with someone that I love a whole lot.

Newbie iwontletyougo is off to a good start iwontletyougo's Avatar
    Thanks

don't know what to say. . .i guess guys do have an obsessions for sex. . .but hey to me when the guy starts it im into it as much as them XD lol
    -like with my bf, he looks at me funny..just one lok and we both get into it without even noresing. . .i guess it dpends on who you are with. . .not if you are a girl or a guy. . . .
    life without love...is not life at all...love is something that we humans can not live without...its not just something we crave...but something we need....if we didnt have love. . .than ourlives would e nothing but pain...love is something we live for, and would do anything to have.........

Newbie animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess that its just the way that we were made, and we cant help it
    Wherever you want me, I will be.

Yes, props to zackraa!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think what most of the guys are saying are true about how men are more open about sex than women. i belive that women and men do think about sex about the same it just men are mostly open and carefree where women are put in to box and not suppose to be that open about sex becuase it could come back and bite her in the butt. i also think that it is also just nautral thing both men and women are drawn together and things happen and we just live with.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Not everyone is obssessed with sex.But guys were made to have a hgih sex drive,thats the way we are biologically made(by GOD of course)

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

There are many guys who just think about sex when they see a woman, I guess thats just the way they where meant to be

Luckily not all of them are the same

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not just biological, it's also shows how different boys and girls are raised. Guys are always taught to be rough and tumble, to express their feelings through action. So, in a way, it's not that men want sex all of the time, it's just that men know no other way of expressing their feelings. They often use sex as a means of doing just that. Women are taught to express their feelings in other way, usually by talking, this often means that women can communicate better. But this doesn't mean women don't think about sex. It's been my experience that they think about it just as often as men do. Men and women think about alot of the same things, they just often think about it in different ways, if that makes any sense to you.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, there are a lot of replys on this certain topic, seems to me that everyone thinks about sex. Even myself, though I'm a virgin, but honestly I just think men think about it more. I have a lot of guy friends and they think about sex a lot. most of what I hear from them is about what girl they did last night or something.
    Woweeee!

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast