Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: Guys and sex

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

I think that guys think more about sex because of primal instinct. It's usually the male that hunts down the female..via scent or sound in the animal kingdom but the girls contribute to it. Guys probably think about sex MORE because girls' boobies are hanging out and their skirts and hyped up to the cheeks and they're wearing crap loads of pheramones from perfume. They see that as..hey..lets have sex cuz I'm obviously looking thus the thoughts of sex enter their mind. Now for us girls, we see guys fully clothed and usually don't think about sex until the guy introduces the idea because there isn't that much of a "come sex me up" attire or look. When a male wears a nice cologne..your interest is usually peeked a little and when a guy takes off his shirt, are you not at least a bit bemused at the bare skin? I believe that it's purely because the idea of sex is more apparent in females but males hinder females wandering thoughts with clothes and sometimes bad smells.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deidre_the_goddess View Post
    guys think about sex or any sexual image 8-10 times per minute while girls thinks about it 2 for every hour... that's what it says in psychology
    books can't tell u about individuals they only generalize. if you really want 2 know something about what a guy thinks ASK HIM !!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    books can't tell u about individuals they only generalize. if you really want 2 know something about what a guy thinks ASK HIM !!!!
    Last Post: Jul 17...

Closing...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18