Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guy's sex

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Women have class and understanding of the world.
    We're not just going to "show" that we want to have sex in public.
    Because it is in public.

"OOOhhh... YeesssSSS!!"

Just doesn't seem right when you're in a restaurant.
    well no I guess not in a restaurant but then again guys don't show it much in restaurants that I am aware of either.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

<_< Look, I may want sex... but let me get some things straight before I continue:

1. For all you "innocents", sex is natural. Finding a mate and reproducing isn't gross, it's just really awkward if you hear your parents talk about it.

2. Hormones hormones hormones. We're filled with them. HOWEVER! Hormones are a chemical correct? So some men can have a lack of hormones, becoming less wanting of sex... some even go to the point where they don't even think of it! It's a chemical.

3. Control is always there. A man has control over his choices and thoughts... however, does a man WANT to control it? That is the real question. Most times: No, no we don't.

4. Culture... if you're raised with a bunch of horny men and join in their "interests" and even "activities", you'd find it rather easy to get horny yourself. Don't forget that today's culture shows women depicted as a playtoy for most men. Culture works no matter what the culture is.

5. All of the above. Connect those together, and you've got a sex-built machine.

Now, some may go into denial. Some may not even think of it at all. However, wanting of sex isn't horrifyingly disgusting or ill-mannered. It's natural.
    But we're not talking about wanting of sex, are we? We're talking about an overdose of hormonal energy that drives men crazy enough to think it every moment, correct?

First off, we don't think it every moment... those who do, are freaks and seriously need to get some counseling, or need to experience it.
    However, we do think it more often than women do. Again, it's in the hormones. And most times, we don't want to control it. However, we CAN control it to the point of even shutting it out of our chemicals!!
    O_o But that can cause serious problems for your fertility-factor.
    More feminine-esque men have a small percentage of being fertile. >_O But that's not just the chemicals, that's also the ADDED-ON chemicals! (Did you know perfume can make a man infertile? )

Let me also get this through: When a "possible mate" is open in front of you, you tend to think of mating with them. Or mating with another possible mate. BUT! When the chemicals are distracted, no chemical reaction takes place!
    How so?
    Get a man to read some xxx-rated magazines... make sure he gets up to the peak of his hormones... then proceed to take the guy out somewhere he wouldn't get horny... like Chuck E Cheese or something like that. (Make sure he doesn't have a fetish for furries or children)
    Eventually, it'll just gooooo awayyyy~... and for a man, that's very depressing. Afterall, here he could be enjoying one of THE most pleasuring feelings of his life, but some person just took it away from them.

Also, true love works the same. I never thought of Abu sexually for most of our start of our relationship. Her beauty and cuteness got my attention.

So guys and sex? My answer: So?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well Mr. Kitai. To me, your post says:
    "Yes!"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Well Mr. Kitai. To me, your post says:
    "Yes!"
    No...my post says:
    "Yes."

If I were still a perv, I'd say "YES! WHOOO!!!".
    However, sexual thoughts only stick within Abu and I, so I'm not associated with the rest of the world of men who would speak loud and proud of it.
    Only am to Abu.

But, not all men are thinking of sex, just know that. Some have lost their hormones or are fighting against it.

To those who fight against it for dignity and personal improvement:
    I salute to you and wish you the best of luck.

To those who fight against it for the sake of "No, it's bad!" :
    Oh shush up... the more you deny it, the worse you're gonna' get if you don't get any.

To those who have lost their hormones alltogether:
    I'm really really sorry. I'll go visit your fertility's grave. ...do they like flowers?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

thats interesting to ask. its more of a hormonal thing. with males they can impregnate a female as often as they feel the need but females have to be more selctive as to whom they choose to be with since for them it only happens once. of course the sex drive differs from person to person and some females want it just as badly as the males do. in fact i'm one of them. but its not just guys although the media would have us belive that to be true. it depends on the individual.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a lot like winning gold medals from the olympics, the more you win the better because you can hang it around your neck to show others.

More funny stuff... best of craigslist : NO SEX TONIGHT!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

But sometimes you win too many medals that your neck gets too heavy... then people think you probably have a disease from all those medals. O_o

The status part of sex for guys, is a whole different shpeel. That's the usual man-to-man competition. So for most men, the idea of fulfilling their desires WHILE beating the other man in a competition is like killing two birds with one stone!

:l To me, that's just funny. For the women involved, well, they could've just avoided it in the first place. No harm done to them that they didn't see coming.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    But sometimes you win too many medals that your neck gets too heavy... then people think you probably have a disease from all those medals. O_o

The status part of sex for guys, is a whole different shpeel. That's the usual man-to-man competition. So for most men, the idea of fulfilling their desires WHILE beating the other man in a competition is like killing two birds with one stone!

:l To me, that's just funny. For the women involved, well, they could've just avoided it in the first place. No harm done to them that they didn't see coming.
    You're right, I need to clarify what i just said. You don't necessarily have to win different events to get a lot of medals. I mean you can also win in the same event in different years too (see I am a fan of monogamy)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast