Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Guy's sex

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Women have class and understanding of the world.
    We're not just going to "show" that we want to have sex in public.
    Because it is in public.

"OOOhhh... YeesssSSS!!"

Just doesn't seem right when you're in a restaurant.

lol tell that to all the women who pose
    for playboy and hustler and those pent house
    letters so you cant be saying all women every
    where are lie that , there are few that are as inocent
    as you claim.

but yeah there are girls like that out there like you
    claim but playboy and hustler is my hard evidnece that girls
    are just about as bad as guys when it comes to sex.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

Sex is a natural thing... Ppl think about sex more than they let on... Even if it is just a brief moment... Not saying that it is a obsession with all guys & gals... Just for some it is... With that being said those are the ppl who has to have sex & can't go days, weeks, or months w/out it... It is like a drug & they need their fix... With others like me sex is a sensual thing I have to be connected with that person in some sort of way physically, mentally, or even sexually... It is good to have all three, but some just have it to release their sex stress if I may put it...

Guys tend to think about it more cause they get a better visual on things... They have more to look at other than the face... U have the breast, thighs, legs, butt, for some feet... Girls on the other hand have the face & body... I mean yeah men look at the body too, but we have a whole variety to look at... (I say that cause all the things I named was part of the body)...

All I can say is don't take sex lightly... It is a beautiful thing, but can also cause some ugly problems that you're not ready for or don't want... So take precautions, play it safe, & use protection ALWAYS!!!

"If sex is a drug; I'm a recovering addict"... *joking*

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

If sex is a drug then I never want to recover.... lol I'm just kidding but on a side note I find that lately I think about it less and less and i don't know why there has to be a reason that it is not staying on my mind as much as it used to when i was younger maybe it's just my sex drive slowing down with old age... lol I'm not that old but it's still too old for me.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Why do guy's awalys want to have sex.?
    Seriously though there is some chemical in us that gives a strong sex drive.It's not just guys,girls do to.
    sex is natural,and its only natural to love it.just not obsessively.
    but i see the guys most ..so how do you think??
    Guys don't always want sex. Don't believe their female lies. There are a shit load of women who are hornier than most guys. Btw you do know women do beg for sex alot of times when their partner isn't in the mood.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Guys don't always want sex. Don't believe their female lies. There are a shit load of women who are hornier than most guys. Btw you do know women do beg for sex alot of times when their partner isn't in the mood.
    That may be true, but here's the problem: There's TOO LITTLE of women who are hornier than most guys. Also EVEN LESS of women who are horny for MEN! -_-ll Oh, and the women who beg for sex from their partner? Well, that depends on the man... and most men are the ones trying to get into bed with the woman (at least when they're young... by the time they get older, it switches)...

>_<

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well this is the way i see things..

it true that most guys talk about sex and say we want to do it and such.. but if ur with mates and such most guys will reply "hell yea i want some PI_I$$y". maybe cause of society because if a guy said he didn't want sex, what would u think about him? would u think he was a real man? but when it all comes down to it who in the sexual relationship has more to loss?..

to me i reckon the chicks have the most to loose. cause if the chick is not in control and isn't careful about it then she could get pregnant. then the chick has 2 options, either abortion or she has the kid which leads off to whole different topic.

then u look at the guys. i mean what do we have to really lose, especially if we don't care (most of us do care). i mean we can just come and go as we like, only thing stopping us is our morals.

but seriously everyone think about sex differently, some ppl think about it more than other. whether thats male or female in general?.... well there will never be a right or wrong answer to that. but i reckon sex should be thought about on an individual biases. something that can never be truely generalized between genders.

well thats my thoughts.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    That may be true, but here's the problem: There's TOO LITTLE of women who are hornier than most guys. Also EVEN LESS of women who are horny for MEN! -_-ll Oh, and the women who beg for sex from their partner? Well, that depends on the man... and most men are the ones trying to get into bed with the woman (at least when they're young... by the time they get older, it switches)...

>_<
    Before I argue with you any farther Soshi Kitai. How many nightclubs have you been to?

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I see a feminist in this thread. Survey and studies are always flawed. There are always some kind of outside source that will disrupt the experiment/study/survey - whatever it may be or how small it may be.

In this topic there are this amount of men on Earth, there is no way they will survey every single men in this planet. They can only calculate (with a set amount of data they gather) and come into conclusion with their "incomplete" data to form some kind of statistics. Its close but not 100&#37; accurate, so there are always exceptions. Its better to say majority of men have a high sex drive yet same could be said for women. The number may not be high but it exists.

Anyways, you have to be a male to understand. The giver have it easy than the receiver. I mean, I wouldn't want to be a female when it comes to sex. Course, pleasure comes latter for females if I'm not mistaken while the male can enjoy it throughout the majority...the entire time.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast