Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys and sex

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Guys and sex

Over the years I have come across more females interested and wanting sex than males. Strange enough, but every place I have been...guys get sex. It seems the females are always lacking or are overly eagure.

Being male myself, I actually don't care much for sex. Maybe it was all the hype and excitement, but something killed the craving and buried it.

Places I go, toss a stick in any direction..you will understand what I am talking about; or maybe it is just around me. Besides physical pleasure, sex seems to lack a great deal of emotion and is just something to do when nothing good is on Tv. Sounds like some joke you usually get from chicks, but I agree with it.

The babes want it more, and that may be a turnoff for some reason. Probably why they are wanting it so much - Sad days..what happened??!?!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Isn't it something to do with male hormones that makes the guys more wanting of sex? thats what i think anyways

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that men are greedy pigs....not all of us, but most of us. I'm not one of those kinds of guys because I really have no want to do anything with or to anyone. Guys all have this mental thing where they think that it is cool to act that way, and women have it too, but men have a harder time controlling it so that is the reason I think. Of course there are plenty of us who are not swayed by this urge, or wanting to do such things. Like me! Though it is fun to tease them all!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Before I argue with you any farther Soshi Kitai. How many nightclubs have you been to?
    Before I argue with YOU any further, it's "further" not farther.

Okay, I'll get this straight off first... most women who are hornier than men, are often more horny for the other women. That is what I meant by that post. And before you argue with me any further: that depends on where your nightclubs are located.
    Also add in these factors:
    1. Lonely geeks and nerds (also add in creepy-people in this category)
    2. Hentai freaks
    3. Quiet kids
    4. Most Marriages
    5. Family Water Parks

.... #5 was just for taste.

The truth is... a girl who admits men think about "sex" all the time, will agree to herself that though she may get in heat, she doesn't think about sex as often as the man does. However, that does not mean she's not as active as the male is. Sometimes, the woman is more active in sex, but does NOT think about it as often as the man does. Maybe because she gets it more often, maybe she knows she's in command of who gets her when she knows everyone wants her, maybe she just has other things to think about... OR mayyybeee, when they're "FINISHED OFF" their satisfaction bar is broken for the next few hours. (Those who have an impossible one to break, well, we all should feel sad for them. Never being fully satisfied is a curse, I tell ya)

They often also say that men only think about sex, because whenever they're around the guys, that's what the guys want. Maybe not from her, but some form of ****y. Otherwise, the other men question if the guy's even straight.
    However, women don't often realize that we do other things than just think about sex, sports, and cars. (And the occassional sex sports car. )
    -_O Those are often the women who don't hang around NORMAL guys all day long.

Before you list women who are into hentai: Trust me, they're not looking at the guy.
    I wasn't saying that women don't get horny, I wasn't saying they don't want it...
    I'm saying, that most times (considering the above 5 factors), it's for the females.

>_O "How many nightclubs have you been to?"??? Oh I'm sorry, are you implying you know more about this subject than most people?? Oh cheap shot, this is an anime forum. 75&#37; of the people here have never been laid.
    I could easily ask anyone here "How many times have you been in bed with a girl sexually?" and that would prove the point more than just a nightclub (because you don't get a girl to bed only in nightclubs). But that's not the point, experience and knowledge are two different things that can go hand-in-hand. A better question is "How many stable and intimate relationships have you been in???", because that would go further into the psyche of women than just watching them in a nightclub man-hunting.

It must be sooo hard to find horny women in a nightclub.
    -_- Most horny men aren't in nightclubs, sonny... they're in their rooms, in the dark, flapping off like no tomorrow.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jun 19, 2007 at 08:49 AM.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

waremono i agree i mean people that go on strip shows like whats the point it's a waste of there life in my opinion and there reputation! I don't think i could take it!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Before I argue with YOU any further, it's "further" not farther.

Okay, I'll get this straight off first... most women who are hornier than men, are often more horny for the other women. That is what I meant by that post. And before you argue with me any further: that depends on where your nightclubs are located.
    Also add in these factors:
    1. Lonely geeks and nerds (also add in creepy-people in this category)
    2. Hentai freaks
    3. Quiet kids
    4. Most Marriages
    5. Family Water Parks

.... #5 was just for taste.

The truth is... a girl who admits men think about "sex" all the time, will agree to herself that though she may get in heat, she doesn't think about sex as often as the man does. However, that does not mean she's not as active as the male is. Sometimes, the woman is more active in sex, but does NOT think about it as often as the man does. Maybe because she gets it more often, maybe she knows she's in command of who gets her when she knows everyone wants her, maybe she just has other things to think about... OR mayyybeee, when they're "FINISHED OFF" their satisfaction bar is broken for the next few hours. (Those who have an impossible one to break, well, we all should feel sad for them. Never being fully satisfied is a curse, I tell ya)

They often also say that men only think about sex, because whenever they're around the guys, that's what the guys want. Maybe not from her, but some form of ****y. Otherwise, the other men question if the guy's even straight.
    However, women don't often realize that we do other things than just think about sex, sports, and cars. (And the occassional sex sports car. )
    -_O Those are often the women who don't hang around NORMAL guys all day long.

Before you list women who are into hentai: Trust me, they're not looking at the guy.
    I wasn't saying that women don't get horny, I wasn't saying they don't want it...
    I'm saying, that most times (considering the above 5 factors), it's for the females.

>_O "How many nightclubs have you been to?"??? Oh I'm sorry, are you implying you know more about this subject than most people?? Oh cheap shot, this is an anime forum. 75% of the people here have never been laid.
    I could easily ask anyone here "How many times have you been in bed with a girl sexually?" and that would prove the point more than just a nightclub (because you don't get a girl to bed only in nightclubs). But that's not the point, experience and knowledge are two different things that can go hand-in-hand. A better question is "How many stable and intimate relationships have you been in???", because that would go further into the psyche of women than just watching them in a nightclub man-hunting.

It must be sooo hard to find horny women in a nightclub.
    -_- Most horny men aren't in nightclubs, sonny... they're in their rooms, in the dark, flapping off like no tomorrow.
    The only thing you got right in this huge rant of yours was the correction of my typo. Okay I'll break it down so it will be easy to understand.

1. When I say women who are hornier than men I mean women who are hornier than men. They want and like sex more than most men. And Yes I'm talking about women who want to have sex with men more than men want to have sex with them. Don't mention that lesbian comment to anyone else they'll think theres something wrong with you.

2. I mentioned the nightclub to question how much have you actually observed. Honestly it doesn't sound like much. I seriously don't know why. I've met some horny ass filipino girls in my life.

3. If most horny men didn't interact with women the human race would be extinct.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guy's sex

Meh sex is a natural and horomonal thing.

I have seen guys and girls go mad over it. Its funny how alot of people say women have good mental control cause some females I know don't and the same with guys some have good mental controls and some just want a quick romp in the hey. Some people are like whoop I need some sex while alot of people can live without having it often or not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    playboy and hustler is my hard evidnece that girls
    are just about as bad as guys when it comes to sex.
    Hm just because you pose for a sex magazine doesn't always mean u have a sex drive and I wouldn't consider it hard evidence. Haha remember you can fake passion/sex if you want and especially if you are getting paid to model. Shoot those women get paid pretty good to just model around and say ooo look sex sells .

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guy's sex

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertoekee View Post
    Hm just because you pose for a sex magazine doesn't always mean u have a sex drive and I wouldn't consider it hard evidence. Haha remember you can fake passion/sex if you want and especially if you are getting paid to model. Shoot those women get paid pretty good to just model around and say ooo look sex sells .
    Then you must have never heard the cameraman say "Make love to the camera"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast