+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: guys thoughts on make up?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

guys thoughts on make up?

well i donno woman love to wear make up to make them selfs more pretty or to hide behind a mask or to be more individual with it but im wondering how men actully feel about us wearing make up like my bf hates me wearing anything on my lips...

but he thinks i dont need to wear make up but i think somtimes i do ??

like i was at his for 2 weeks and everyday i wore make up exsept one and the one day i didnt wear any was the one day he said i looked very beatuiful today? and i was like eh the one day i dont wear any make up??? WHAT?!

but im just wondering if any guys like us girls wearin make up if not why? and if so how fair to go with make up?

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: guys thoughts on make up?

Me personally i belive that if you want to wear make up that is up to you but also at the same time dont hide behind the mask that you wear and dont be afraid to go without makeup. Be proud of who ever you are no matter what makeup or no make up.

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

i know this says guys view, but im a girl and i hate to put on makeup

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I read in a magazine that most men prefer a natural makeup look on women, not like a glam makeup look.

I wear makeup a lot of the time. It's not that I'm trying to cover up my face, am just making my good features stand out and my bad ones not stand out.

My thoughts is that you should wear makeup if you feel like wearing makeup, you shouldn't do something or not do something just because your boyfriend does or doesn't like it. They will learn to deal with it. hahaha

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well I like make-up on a girl but it's gotta be in moderation. Girls are pretty much gonna do whatever the hell they want when it comes to how they look whether we guys 'approve' of it or not, so I don't get in a fuss about it.

But since you're apparently interested in a guy's perspective, I will say that on most women, I find red lipstick unattractive. I'm sure some guys like it, I don't. Also excessive make-up actually makes me think you're uglier than you probably are. Because to me, too much make-up says, "I'm trying to hide something", not, "I'm trying to accent something". Make-up can't make you more beautiful really, it can only accent the beauty you already had.

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

i just think makeup covers up true beauty its not wat u look like but who u r inside

Newbie WVJimbo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I will say that on most women, I find red lipstick unattractive.
    I agree with this. I think the more "artificial" a woman looks, the less attractive they appear (and red lipstick is one example). Other examples may include things that I may not mind quite as much, such as eyeliner. Compared to other stuff, eyeliner is okay, but I think women would look better without something like that.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the 50s dolled up look is passe. Now what is in fashion is the Victoria Secret look. Toussled hair, bronze even tone skin, and fun lingerie. i like those colored contact lenses. You could get your eyes purple. Just take care of the skin from UV rays that cause wrinkling. Katy Perry took the 50s dolled up look back. then there was the goth look. Lady Ga Ga has her unique style. As for me I use maxclarity for oily skin and color my hair a lighter color. for lips i use plumping lipstick that is melon or pink to get the Angelina Jolie look. For eyes I like black and brown for the smoky Kim Kardashian look. but that is only for evenings out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast