Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Habits

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Habits

I bite my pens, nails, I even chew on hair durign a really hard exam
    Live as you'll die tomorrow and dream as you will live forever-James Dean

Come to the dark side we have cookies!

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

i always have this habit that when i'm thinking wthether its during a test or something, i'll twirl my pen around my 2nd and 3rd fingers. I just do it. Can't stop.

Oh yea, i love turing to my right hand side, hate anyplace where i have to turn my head to face the left hand side. Actually its more like one of my nerves along my neck was damaged when i was born. so yea, i can't help turning it to the right, Its not like it stays there forever, i can still move my head normally, just i like to turn it to the right more, so it is like a habit i guess.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

anoher habit i have is biting on my pencils when i am taking atest. another one is daydreaming for no reason

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

my worst habit is always cracking my knuckles, i am gunna get artheritis pretty soon lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

(I hate this habit~~!!)
    I Hope this counts as a habit~

When I like a Guy, and "If" I found out one of my friends like him~ I don't like him anymore~ I mean even if I was like "I want him, his mine" mode~ I will like turn off~ I guess I figure I don't deserve him~ (T.T I a going to die single)

It happens a lot~!! (Of course my parents are ok with it ^-^;;; ) xD lol~

Attendion: K-e-d-a-r is not going to get my "Best Mod" vote~ *hiss*
    Last edited by Mr. K; Sep 20, 2006 at 05:58 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

That's called just being a girl just playing. I've heard other girls say the same thing before.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, alot of people bite still bites their nails ^-^ It use to be a habit of mine to nibble them, and then just bite the tips off my right pinky completely, but nowadays I've noticed I just trim them down evenly =] (except recently, when I absentmindedly took off my right middle finger;s tip T T)

Other habits... I doodle on nearly all papers that come in contact with me for longer than 3 minutes ^^; I also let my mind wonder during lectures where the Professor has a low, monotone kind of voice.. ^^0
    And when I'm not really doing anything on the computer but listening to music, I like to move as the songs play (i.e. at home, spin in my chair. Here, lean my chair again the wall while sitting and shifting my weight, so it rocks back and forth ^^) Hmm...I also tend to clean the insides of my ears like... every other day as well =D

And lastly, ever since my cousin pointed out that ketchup can make anything taste a little better when they lack flavor, I've been dipping and/or putting ketchup on alot of foods, tasteless or not ^_^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd crack my nails, nibble on chocolate, have too many inside jokes, reflect on glory days over and over, be a net junkie, pace too much, and memorize too many Monty Python songs.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast