+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: had a special valentines?

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: had a special valentines?

My valentines day was fun! Had college all till 6 and after that me and Nick went out eating at a great restaurant. Had baked fish with potatoes and veggies! So when we were done eating, we went to a indoor snowpark we often go snowboarding. Did some boarding went home, watched some movie and 14th of feb was over ^_^. Had a nice day, not more special then a usual outgoing day for us.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well this years valentine's day isn't over for me yet, if you know what i mean However so far it's bin great Good things came this year

i got umm 2 cards and 4 Texts. So not bad i must say. Hopefully your true love will find your secret notes

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

I was sick and I still had to go to school, I wrote a beautiful paragraph about Valentine's Day in the English class, ^^ after I came home all I did for three hours was think about a nice text for someone I love,after I sent it I start doing my homeworks...and I didn't get anything(a flower or chocolate ).I only did the same thing as I did last year(write a text for someone I love)..Even so I still like Valentine's Day because there are so many couples that enjoy this day. ^^

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ksejdi View Post
    I... did not I never liked valentines day so whatever. I just hung with my friends, but what about you?

Did you have fun?
    Nope .. Valentine day is just another normal day ... and the people who know me know why! Lol *actually i'm quite getting emo for nearly having to mention it in mostly every post i do!*
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

aha! valentine day? there was a guy i like but he already hv gf. one day, something happen and that makes me feel that he knows i like him... since that, i try not to talk to him so much....on this valentine day, i never see him in the class but he went to the other class. i saw him and then 'happy valentine day!' he jst smile at me and went away... haiz.... how to stop thinking of him.... he already got gf larh.... its no good... ok then ofter class, a guy name alvin, his housemate, gave me back my notes and accompany me home. and we chat on the way home. i still remember he ask me: wh don't you find a bf? and i dnt ans him... he keep asking me... what should i ans him?... i jst keep quite... later he stop asking. i hope he understand...
    my valentine, haiz....

valentine no more....
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well..... i didnt get any special valentines but i gave one but i dont no if he likes me back or not

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mine was okay.
    It wasn't anything special...I mean the first year I have a boyfriend for Valentine's Day, he isn't here >.<
    He is away at college, sadly :[
    So yeah, I had a little fun though, I baked him some cookies and brownies. I made him a beautiful card as well, and I mailed everything to him. He really enjoyed it all so I was happy ^-^
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, yes I had a great valentines ^_^. One of my girls gave me a flower and a balloon it was really really nice. Then one of my best friends from my hometown called me!!! we spent 2 and a half hours talking ^_^ soooooooo what else can I ask to life on that day? -CHOCOLATES!!!!!!!!!- ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2