+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which hairstyle is worse?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which hairstyle is worse?

Mohawk... i think it makes people look like a fish, since they put their hair like a *fin* but it looks good at special occasions.

but the mullet, is just old school. so i am just going to shut up and have a coke

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

A mohawk says:
    a.) I have a desperate need to impress my punk-rock friends.
    b.) I like to scare/disgust old people.
    c.) I got a bad haircut, and this was the only way to fix it.

A mullet says:
    a.) There is a least one rusty, nonmoving car parked on the grass in front of my house/trailer.
    b.) My girlfriend might also be my sister/cousin.
    c.) I have been on "Cops" shirtless and with a beer in hand more than once.

Clearly, the mullet is the worse of the two. Its only real competition is the combover.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

seriously,the mohawk n the mullet is usually for people who want 2 look"cool" or "gangstar".sure it looks horrible n i don't think people should have that style unless they really not afraid 2 b different from the ordinary people.

Newbie mike_ockisbig may be famous one day mike_ockisbig may be famous one day mike_ockisbig's Avatar
    Thanks

the mullet is by fare the worst of the two. when u see some1 with a mohawk u think punk rocker when u see some1 with a mullet u think what a loser.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    The mullet? Why, why oh why did someone say it was fashionable. It looks horrid on anyone who wears it.
    Then you haven't seen it done right. I'm not surprised though. When I see what passes for a mullet these days it makes me want to cry. I went to high school in the days of the mullet and let me tell you those guys looked HOT! ....and then there's the guys who wore their hair the way you see it portrayed now and we all felt bad for them. Not as bad as we felt for the guys with the perms and their hair down past their shoulders aka Heavy Metal style. I don't care for Mohawks but that was truly scary. Ever see a guy that looked like a Q-tip before?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie mike_ockisbig may be famous one day mike_ockisbig may be famous one day mike_ockisbig's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont care how cool the mullet was if u have one now u r a loser

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike_ockisbig View Post
    i dont care how cool the mullet was if u have one now u r a loser
    Take it easy man, you mentioned it the first time.

Dont post if you do not have something new to say.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Solid Snake wears a mullet so I suppose it's ok.

Actually, the more I think about it, a lot of videogame heroes have mullet style hair, if not just plain mullets.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast