+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halloween!

The scariest thing to ever happen to me on Halloween was at my dad's house. I was about nine or ten--maybe even twelve--and my dad had a halloween party at his house that year. Before we went trick-or-treating, we had to tour this haunted house my dad had set up in the basement. I had no clue where my dad was the entire night, and I had to find out the hard way where he was. ^_^

Goin' in, it wasn't so scary. We got to this "checkpoint", which was in the basement bathroom, where we had to be blindfolded and had to feel "brains and eyeballs" and all that. Y'know, the peeled grapes and spaghetti noodles and raw burger meat. Yummy. LOL. Anywho, coming out that bad-boy was a different story. All you see when you left the bathroom was three scary lookin' monsters pop out of these coffins that were set up against the walls. One was a werewolf, one was a mummy and the other was Jason mutha-f****n' Vorhees! Well my siblings and my cousins jetted out of the basement before I could even blink leaving me with the scary trio. Jason grabs me and I scream like a little girl with a skinned knee, "Mom! Mommy!! I want my mom!!!" And Jason says to me, "Your mother isn't here to save you, little boy! I killed her!!!" I screamed and ran away--I swear my hair turned white--come to find out an hour later that Jason Vorhees was... MY DAD!!!!

Man, that was the scariest s*** ever!!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok the scearyest one was when this guy kept comin to hug me and drag me away in this scream mask and my dad was standing over at the fence pertending not to see and my screaming lol so i was kickin him in the knee's and then the balls XD it got him away then this other dude came over to me in the same costume and was about the same blid and i just aoutomatical kicked him in the balls and said they the **** away from me!!! ( i was like 5-6)

and then they time i dressed up as sailor moon god i loved that!!! but i still have the pics they got to be bruned no one should see them lol

lol

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Halloween!

omg...you are all so bloody lucky!!! I am not even allowed to trick or treat ok...i trick people but candy and me...don't get along

it's not like i have a thing against sweets/Halloween gah.

I just give away my candy to the tricker treaters....and i don't enjoy it at all...answering the bloody door more than 26 times is like *living in hell*

well my only favourite thing about it is the *whispers* the night I usually enjoy the night under my so called 'haunted' tree XP weired...i...know

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    PSH! I'm 22 and I STILL get candy. gRab you a little cousin, neice, nephew, neighbor kid, get dressed up and tick-or-treat. No one even looks funny at me ! Heck even my boyfriend went with me last year.I had a whole gaggle of kids then!
    Hee hee Thats what I do!! But I am not that old... hee hee I think it is fun dressing up like ninjas and taking candy!! The life!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    PSH! I'm 22 and I STILL get candy. gRab you a little cousin, neice, nephew, neighbor kid, get dressed up and tick-or-treat. No one even looks funny at me ! Heck even my boyfriend went with me last year.I had a whole gaggle of kids then!
    I envy you,Bratling,lol.
    I think i'll do that. *Sei saw a Japanese Kimono costume that she wanted*

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely love Halloween. I haven't really had many times when I was scared at Halloween- when I was young I trick-or-treated in a very safe neighborhood where the scariest thing that could happen to you would be a guy standing still and then jumping out at you. Not that scary.
    My favorite costume would be the grim reaper costume- I am death every year. I just love wearing a long black cloak and carrying my weapon of choice: a scythe! ^^

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Halloween mwahahahahah I love this Time of the year

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

halloween who cant love it ? trick or treat smell my feet thats a good old saying but last year there was some guy who came up and threw a egg at our window so i called the police and they knew exactly who it was because he just got caught about 15 mins ago and they let him off but heck oh well getting lots of candy is great for the kids and everyone else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast