Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Halloween!

Wow. . . Halloween. How nice. :P

I don't go and get candies in each house like I use too. :P

I'm starting to do not like Halloween. :P

It's not like I am scared of monsters or anything. I am just like... Bored and I have my own Halloween to trick or treat. :P

I am not scared of anything to tell you the truth. :P

I can give candies. But not this Halloween. Cause I am too lazy to buy candies. :P

Well I hope you guys will have fun in Halloween. Enjoy yourselves. ^^

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Last year, we had some kids who came to our student residence and ask for candy,
    we told them we didnt and and off they went (probably cursing us and making mental notes to egg the windows later), turns out our roomate had some, but wasnt there to tell us so we ended up keeping the candy.

I miss my ol days of trick or treating. running around in the night wearing a costume, made me feel like such a delinquent as i threw eggs and kicked my fairshare of pumpkins.
    i kind of feel bad for doing it, but hey, you have to do it sometime in your life right?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Thanks Arrianna, u jus' had ta rib me didn' u. I'll get back ta u after I finish my humble pie.
    Are you going to share that pie?
    No need to be embarrassed Joe. It took me years to find out the facts. Till then I had been told the same information you gave, I was just skeptical and wanted to know more.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

My best childhood memory of All Hallows Eve, was the year I went as a black cat. I had a pet black cat (Blackie was her name, real creative name, but hey I was just a kid). I loved it!
    Best grown-up memory of All Hallows Eve, the year me group of friends got invited to the "it" party. You didn't get into this party unless you were "somebody", or at least new "somebody". I was lucky, while I am a nobody, I happened to a "somebody". The people who threw the party drew costume themes, and would send them to your. That way they ensured a variance of costumes. If you were bringing a group, then your group had to follow them theme as well, and you notified them as to how many people would be in your group. My friend received Vampire, when they notified them that 10 people would be in their group, they modified our theme to Vampires throughout the centuries. We each ha to draw a century, and dress accordingly.
    I got the easy one (present day vampire). It's was without a doubt the coolest I have ever looked. I had my hair razor cut very short, and died blood red, it looked like an anime characters hair.
    I wore:
    High colored iridescent black/red shirt. depending on how I moved it looked either black, or blood red. A black silk tie, very nice I might add. An iridescent black and silver patterned vest. A black velvet frock coat, tailored to bring it into the 90's, with silver buttons inset with garnets. Black tailored jeans. And Black Velvet boots. I added some silver rings, silver earrings, and a silver pocket watch. I smoked at the time, so my vampire lover (as we called each other leading up to the party) bought me a silver cigarette case with lighter (very nice). Once the fangs were in; we had a person in out group whose father was a dentist, and he made snap on fangs for us. I was quite a hit.
    I suppose vampire is my favorite costume. I'm not sure if anything bad ever happened to me on All Hallows Eve. I'm from the northern states, so it would be cold that time of the year. We may have gotten snow flurries that time of the year, I'm pretty sure we never got right out snow laying. I think that would have been cool though.
    When I got older I used to enclose our porch for All Hallows Eve, and do a different theme each year, and my costume to the theme. Then I'd do a fake grave yard, complete with dried ice, etc... We lived next to a church, so that always lent to the effect. I was the hit of the neighborhood. When we moved here, I gave it all up. It's freakin' HOT in October down here. Now I might dress up for work, but that's it, I was a winged red demon last year. Don't think I'll do more than a mask this year.
    Sorry if I've been long winded as well. I really enjoyed this thread.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I wasn't able to celebrate Halloween as a child, like go out trick or treating because we still celebrate it as "all Saints day". Of course if I had know that in the olden Days that it was called "soul singing" where they received money or cakes I would have nagged at my mother more. But now that I am older, I get really appreciate the ability to go with your own beliefs and now I can really celebrate my heritage

Although I don't have any children to take trick or treating so thats out of the question, instead I will most likely dress up all gothic sexy and go and meet my friends.

Umbriel - I have deleted your post
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    My best childhood memory of All Hallows Eve, was the year I went as a black cat. I had a pet black cat (Blackie was her name, real creative name, but hey I was just a kid). I loved it!
    Best grown-up memory of All Hallows Eve, the year me group of friends got invited to the "it" party. You didn't get into this party unless you were "somebody", or at least new "somebody". I was lucky, while I am a nobody, I happened to a "somebody". The people who threw the party drew costume themes, and would send them to your. That way they ensured a variance of costumes. If you were bringing a group, then your group had to follow them theme as well, and you notified them as to how many people would be in your group. My friend received Vampire, when they notified them that 10 people would be in their group, they modified our theme to Vampires throughout the centuries. We each ha to draw a century, and dress accordingly.
    I got the easy one (present day vampire). It's was without a doubt the coolest I have ever looked. I had my hair razor cut very short, and died blood red, it looked like an anime characters hair.
    I wore:
    High colored iridescent black/red shirt. depending on how I moved it looked either black, or blood red. A black silk tie, very nice I might add. An iridescent black and silver patterned vest. A black velvet frock coat, tailored to bring it into the 90's, with silver buttons inset with garnets. Black tailored jeans. And Black Velvet boots. I added some silver rings, silver earrings, and a silver pocket watch. I smoked at the time, so my vampire lover (as we called each other leading up to the party) bought me a silver cigarette case with lighter (very nice). Once the fangs were in; we had a person in out group whose father was a dentist, and he made snap on fangs for us. I was quite a hit.
    I suppose vampire is my favorite costume. I'm not sure if anything bad ever happened to me on All Hallows Eve. I'm from the northern states, so it would be cold that time of the year. We may have gotten snow flurries that time of the year, I'm pretty sure we never got right out snow laying. I think that would have been cool though.
    When I got older I used to enclose our porch for All Hallows Eve, and do a different theme each year, and my costume to the theme. Then I'd do a fake grave yard, complete with dried ice, etc... We lived next to a church, so that always lent to the effect. I was the hit of the neighborhood. When we moved here, I gave it all up. It's freakin' HOT in October down here. Now I might dress up for work, but that's it, I was a winged red demon last year. Don't think I'll do more than a mask this year.
    Sorry if I've been long winded as well. I really enjoyed this thread.
    ee. ^_^ That sounds really fun. I used to be a real big girl. And last year I was reletively thin so I bought this hot ass mental patient costume and went out with a bunch of my guy friends. So I kinda get it
    Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I wasn't able to celebrate Halloween as a child, like go out trick or treating because we still celebrate it as "all Saints day". Of course if I had know that in the olden Days that it was called "soul singing" where they received money or cakes I would have nagged at my mother more. But now that I am older, I get really appreciate the ability to go with your own beliefs and now I can really celebrate my heritage

Although I don't have any children to take trick or treating so thats out of the question, instead I will most likely dress up all gothic sexy and go and meet my friends.

Umbriel - I have deleted your post
    I'm probably going to go out too. I just don't know. I might dress up take kids and just go see my dad An eat candy. But if the boyfriend finds a party to go to and a way out here or something I am gonna get dressed up take kids and go out.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

We don't celebate halloween much in Latvia, though I find it as a wondefull celebration... hmm... I live in London now... Am I too old for Halloween?

But we tried to take a walk around my home village to get some candy- didn't work out very well, cuz most people there don't know what it is at all and they just thought we are some kind of freaks... Actually I didn't even dress up, I just had to walk with my little sister and cousin... I met my ex in that scavanger hunt...

But once I got dressed for halloween- I was a dead geisha, ready to kill men with her umbrella... yea... it was just cuz I didn't have much time to get dressed and that was the only thing I could think up.

My favourite costume would be a vampires one... I think I'll go to school all in black on halloween. I don't even need those false fangs, mine will do fine

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

@Lasura:

Hmm i think 18 is kinda too old.. but if i am quite old and want to celebrate something... for the last time.. i'll do them with all my heart and effort to make it a good one ^^

aww... ^^ sounds cute.. poor you...nobody celebrates Halloween exept some young tourists will walk around in their custome scaring the heck of them who lives here... Hotel's celebrates them though

@.@ oh my.. i hope im not one of your target...im the easiest for you to take... one breath of yours and my soul will flung out.. xD

vampiress... sounds interesting... ^^ my friends at school said I'd fit for a vampire nicely.. but they fit leeches nicely for sucking the hell of my wallet... XD
    my... hehe..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast