+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Fun

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halloween Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    My boyfriend is dressing as a Victorian vampire. I was going to dress as vampire nun to confuse people, but all the nun costumes suck or are too expensive. D: *is sad*

Instead, I thought it would be cute to dress up as a sexy bat to compliment my boyfriend's costume. xD
    I love both these ideas. The sexy bat is GREAT!!
    And the vampire nun, brilliant. I might have to bite that idea next year. Cus my boyfriend LOVES nuns, and I love vampires. Best for both of us!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

Nocturne (Oct 16, 2010)

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I love both these ideas. The sexy bat is GREAT!!
    And the vampire nun, brilliant. I might have to bite that idea next year. Cus my boyfriend LOVES nuns, and I love vampires. Best for both of us!
    I know! <3 I was going to buy a nun outfit, cut the sides of the dress to make slits and then wear thigh highs. Then put white powder all over my face blood red lipstick and use my custom made fangs. However, when I bought several nun outfits they were either too baggy, or cheaply made. So, I just returned them. T_T I'm planning waaay ahead next year. >.>

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be a goth witch. Last year I was a rock chick. My nephew will be obi-wan. Happy Halloween! Hope everybody gets good candy!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I know! <3 I was going to buy a nun outfit, cut the sides of the dress to make slits and then wear thigh highs. Then put white powder all over my face blood red lipstick and use my custom made fangs. However, when I bought several nun outfits they were either too baggy, or cheaply made. So, I just returned them. T_T I'm planning waaay ahead next year. >.>
    Awesome idea. I love going as a vampire. I lost my custom fangs a long time ago though. Maybe I'll look into some new ones. Hope you find a better costume for next year! I suggest maybe see if Leg Avenue has one. Because I bought their elle mental costume a few years ago it fit perfect and the quality wasn't super cheap.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

Nocturne (Oct 23, 2010)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thinking I'll try to be Ryu from Street Fighter, if I can find my karate gi in time. I have the headband. I may need to straighten my hair but it's a bit too short. Maybe I'll hit up someone for a wig. LOL.

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Awesome idea. I love going as a vampire. I lost my custom fangs a long time ago though. Maybe I'll look into some new ones. Hope you find a better costume for next year! I suggest maybe see if Leg Avenue has one. Because I bought their elle mental costume a few years ago it fit perfect and the quality wasn't super cheap.
    Checked Leg Avenue, no nun outfits. xD They had an American Mcgee's Alice costume, but it was $60. A little too steep for my wallet right now. Favorite the site though, thank you. <3

I'm thinking I'll try to be Ryu from Street Fighter, if I can find my karate gi in time. I have the headband. I may need to straighten my hair but it's a bit too short. Maybe I'll hit up someone for a wig. LOL.
    xD Go as Cowboy Ken instead! It's more fun!
     click to show spoiler

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not dressing up in a costume, but thats becuase I'm going to Youmacon!!!
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Newbie wendysfh is off to a good start
    Thanks

the halloween is a big festival.pumpkin...
    i like it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast