+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Handling change with plastic gloves

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Handling change with plastic gloves

Has anyone seen such a stupid thing? You're at a food joint ordering your meal and the preparer handles the food and all with plastic gloves. Cool... nothing like a bit of hygiene I think. But then when it's time to pay, sure enough, that same food handler accepts your filthy money in her plastic supposingly sterile gloves.

I mean, whatt the? Baffles me.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Handling change with plastic gloves

they use gloves where you live? i havnt seen them do that here
    in our restraunts but maybe they don't think about the fact that the money is dirty when they take your money some people are just not that self
    aware of what there doing
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

@Dragon Ball

Then they are violating the hygiene rules. However, it is allowed if they throw those gloves away afterwards and put on a new pair.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I see it al the time >_<
    It's kinda disgusting, I work with money most the time and when I come home and wash my hands, you should see all the dirt come off!
    Now, imagine that gross crap on your food!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I suppose sometimes like Dark Chalise said that they are not really thinking about what they doing. Of course they could really create a more strict policy on handling money after preparing food. But i suppose mose people just realise how dirty change can be. i for one hate the small after handling change...*shivers*
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Has anyone seen such a stupid thing? You're at a food joint ordering your meal and the preparer handles the food and all with plastic gloves. Cool... nothing like a bit of hygiene I think. But then when it's time to pay, sure enough, that same food handler accepts your filthy money in her plastic supposingly sterile gloves.

I mean, whatt the? Baffles me.
    Then they probably go over and prepare your drink. Scooping up your ice with those same dirty gloves. Thus containating the ice. They say our ice for your sodas is very bad. Ive see a dateline special on it.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o They do that? where I live they do use plastic gloves, but when they are done with it, they throw it away. I never once seen them handling money with it...

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple. They are supposed to either discard the gloves after handling money, or if they don't use gloves wash their hands after handling money. The stuff is filthy.

However, not everyone follows regulations and when there's a rush they just don't worry about it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast