+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Happiness

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    well i dont know if ive ever been happy coz i dont have any frends with me.i dont have my family with me,well i like to be happy,coz its so hard to give fake smiles,and hope i could find my happiness,but maybe my only happiness is watching anime,
    you don't have to make fake smiles you can make your own smile the smile from your heart , and happiness very easy to find but in the right way .... so if you like i can be your friend ... you can talk to me about anything you want .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

To be happy doesn't automatically mean that you're the only one involved. To point out, that would sound selfish, but it logically, it wouldn't work. The people around me would have to be happy as well. So in a sense, world peace
    Nice ^^ now thats someone with a deep thought... what comes around comes around na? Very true indeed.. Kudos to you Cinlilly

Mmm... Mere.. i kinda having a hard time to understand what you are trying to say :x sheesh but agree with the first part ^^

happiness come from the heart from the deep of your self
    Yup! ^^ This one is true also..

Happiness is the subjective ultimate end for everyone. Every choice a human being makes is aiming toward their perceived ultimate happiness. Therefore, making good choices would bring you happiness. Aristotle said that happiness was gained by learning to enjoy what is good for you.
    Yup ^^ once that objective is fullfilled... you get happiness... it is simple but the best answer yet! ^^ Good job my friend! Kudos to you

idea that you have reached pure "understanding"
    Very simple yet it is a great answer for happiness but sounds like someone been doing some yoga and hang out with monks jk

Aww... well good luck in finding your happiness Heartless.. work hard for it when you know what it is

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

being rich doesn't mean being happy. money makes people happy for a short period of time. true friends and family will make you happy forever. what's the use if you can buy whatever you want and you have no friends to laugh with?for me the people around you will make you happy altough a person is happier if he/she has a sum of money and so is not poor. but we must not forget that material things will only make you happy for a short time. i prefer to have friends and little money than the oppisite.
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok, too me happiness is strange, sometimes i'm happy when i have something then the next day i have exactly the same thing but i'm not happy, ok this is what i mean. I think the more people get the more we want, the less we have the happier we are, it's my sadness that makes me happy, because without my pain i wouldn't appreciate my happiness as much leading my life in the wrong directions, i'm happy for everything i have including my life, so if i'm so happy why do i feel sad? and if i'm so sad why do i feel happiness? They aren't the questions i should be asking myself, because quiet frankly the answer is simple, you create your own happiness out of every scenario. This is what makes me a human and this is what makes me happy.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i always happy and i don't know why ,if something bad happened to me i supposed be sad but i always happy and i thing that because of all the friends and the family around me ... sometimes i see people sad and when they want to be happy they went to shopping or see the money , i don't know how looking to piece of paper make them happy .... and i hop happiness for all you .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

To me happiness is a great adventure and coming out on top. The opposite of this is losing and having great anguish. The joy of winning, especially a hotly contested race, battle or sport fills me exceedingly with great happiness. I get excited and nervous when my favorite sports team wins! Happiness is never underestimating the heart of a champion. Money gets you the means to see great sports but beyond that to me happiness is a taste of victory.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    - Is being rich means happiness to you?
    I know how u have to improve your english so just a little note, it should be "does being rich mean happiness to you?" :P

Well my answer is: "No." I don't think I would be happy if I was rich. You might leave me if I'm too rich :P (hurting your sence of honour and all that stuff :P) Lots of money don't mean you will be happy, you can buy lots of stuff and everything, but it is true what they say: "Money can't buy you love" (ok, i think it was "happiness", but simply quoting this would lose me so many credits!) You can of course be loved more because you have lots of money, but money attracts bad people and you might fall in love with the wrong one. Or the real one can become greedy...
    Also, I would freak out walking around being rich- I would be the first target for a kidnaping or burglary... no one can feel happy not feeling secure.

As for the second minor question. Yes and no? It depends on how I live. I could be happy with no money whatsoever if I was living somewhere deep in the country, growing my own food and with no need to have any money. But that is simply not possible in today's world (you need to pay rent, and your children need a school and friends). therefore I need to go with what the most want from their lifes and have a nice house, a car, enough money to buy food and clothes and still get some luxuries like a trip to France twice a year (eeek I don't even like France!).

In the end. My happiness would be to be with my one true love. There is nothing else I'd need, because I'm sure we could make the world work for us together ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    How would you define Happiness as? To you, what would bring you absolute happiness? ^^ Explain why and how..

Minor questions :

- Is being rich means happiness to you?
    - Is being rich an important condition for your happiness?

anything to add by your own that has something to do with this topic is ok
    happiness to me is comfort, love and no fear. being rich does not mean happiness, and it isnt important unless it affects the relationship, then it isnt really that great of a relationship.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast