+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Happiness

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    i do not thing rich make me happy .....sometimes when i help someone i fell happy inside ...and when i see someone i love or care about fell happy...i fell happy too .....and if i can kill ....my sister!!.....OOooo....thats will make me ..SOOO ..HAPPY ....^,^...."n_n"
    WWAAA what kind of happiness is this ... if you killed me no one will talk to you or make you laugh when we go for shopping and no one will make you sad or angry .... and no one will fight with you ...

and for rich rich sometimes like sickness because when you talk to someone right and that we can see in movies when the daughter come to her father and tell him you don't love me and he say yes i love you and then she say you like money more than me and he say no and she say yes and then he scream MONEY IS EVERY THING IN THIS WORLD .... hah ... this is the way money make human blinds and they do everything to get the money ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Artegor Nexus is off to a good start Artegor Nexus's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to be happy! NO!!!! I LOVE TO BE HAPPY!!! I like to feel the happiness and the love! Actually I'm a hippie and i hate those idiots that are saying that the live is meaningless and the happiness doesn't exists! I'd like to get rid of them once and for all!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artegor Nexus View Post
    I like to be happy! NO!!!! I LOVE TO BE HAPPY!!! I like to feel the happiness and the love! Actually I'm a hippie and i hate those idiots that are saying that the live is meaningless and the happiness doesn't exists! I'd like to get rid of them once and for all!

you are right there is many people who say there is no meaning for such thing like happiness .. and i am very happy because i can find my happiness in different stuff .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6