+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Years!!!

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy New Years!!!

Its a brand new year! A fresh start for the world!! ^_^

So, what are your hopes for 2009?? What's your new years resolution? And what is your most memorable experience of 2008??

Meow. :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katsoyori33 For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Jan 01, 2009)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Happy New Years!!!

Happy new year to all fellow AO members! ^^ thank you for making this thread by the way..

Where is everyone anyway.. o.O

I hope this year would bring joy to all my loved ones.. and that this year holds a significance.. a huge one to my life.. that is my exam's result will be posted in a few more months...the result would determine everything for me.. so i hope it's better than what i have expected >.<

:

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Where is everyone anyway.. o.O
    Most likely celebrating the new year with friends and family. I spent the first day of '09 burning my back lol. Beaching is always fun, but I guess I didn't put enough sunscreen on my back.

My hopes for this year include; an economic upswing for all countries affected by the recessions; less natural disasters around the globe (it's too much to hope for none, so I'll settle for less); no more terrorist bombings/war and turmoil; and how could I forget to ace my final year of schooling.

Most memorable experience of '08: I don't particularly have one, to be honest. Last year wasn't a very memorable year for me at all; almost bland and boring. I'm hoping this year will be a better and more exciting year.

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Happy New Years to every one!

Welcome to 2009, or like we will say it in Korea, Juche 98.

I'm hoping for this year, peace. Peace for my dear Korea and for all nations to be peaceful and be friends with us, and forget our difference. And to end our war, and coming closer to unifications at last.

What was memorable? For me mainly is being accepted into college where I will learn many good skills to make life even more better for my family. I will start soon in this year, and I am excited! I will need many good luck.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Plans for 2009? Hmm..... Maybe try to lose weight. I gained 3 pounds this Week. lol I ate too much. XD I also want to make new friends in my school and say goodbye to my old attitude and try to have a good habit.

I don't have a resolution btw. It won't work for meh~

And the most memorable experience in 2008 for me is when I got in the top 5 in our class even though I had 75&#37; on my Math in the card. lulz. 75%=passing score. 100%=perfect score

Newbie Crywind is off to a good start
    Thanks

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.......Happy New Year!!!!!
    Peace and love!!!
    No wars,violency, and peace for my country ..I wish this)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

G'day, Happy New Year from Down Under everyone!!

What are my hopes for 2009? to finally complete that TAFE course I tried to do last year, this time passing it & getting a good job out of it.

What's my New Years resolution? Don't have one, never bother making them. I don't really need to. Loose weight? I'm already pretty fit, do lots of walking & some heavy lifting. Finish my studies? Already got it started, just need to arrange payment...

My most memorable experience of 2008?? I've got 2 actually, finding out which TAFE subjects I'd failed too late to sign back up for the next semester (already knew I'd fail due to first semester complications, long story...) & getting fired after a month of cleaners work for doing the job properly.

Hope this year is a better one for everybody.

Congratulations, you've survived 2008. Best of luck for 2009...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Happy new year's day!!! happy Auld lang Syne!!!!Happy Christmas!!!! well my hopes lesserr hate amongst people. more peace and happiness for all mankind i know it sounds corny but i really don't like war.....i don't want the possibility of loosing the peeps who i care about because of it..
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast