+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harajuku Quebec

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Harajuku Quebec

Here are a few pics of an event I attended mostly as an assistant photograf:

Bobby Mozumder Photography

The event seen on a site:

Rave.ca - Your Nightlife Network

It will take place once a month every first friday of the month. Next time will be May 2nd.

Here is briefly what took place:

Let's say about everyone who heard of the event (people from Quebec and Montreal mostly) that was interested in Japanese fashion and music were invited to participate in some form of party. This party was composed of DJ's, VJ's, bartenders selling alcohol, a photograf who came from Vermont that randomly came along and the bar of a medium size two story building. There was electro, industrial and popular Japanese beats during the event and people from the age of 16 to about 30 or so ish that came to the event. It lasted from 10 P.M. till 3 A.M.

Some grouped together and talked, lots danced on the dance floor and from time to time they went to the second floor to get their pictures taken.

The Mad Hatter lady was the strangest of the lot, very unique in her way of walking and talking, partially creepy might I add. One lady was 50ish and was quite fervent in her style of dressing in this fashion, funny at times.

That's all for now, more if something comes to mind¸

P.S.: I'm somewhere in there.
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Apr 21, 2008 at 04:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Harajuku Quebec

Thats cool im happy you made this post but very intersting.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

You should just become a planner for these kind of events Soldat. Wouldn't you like that as a job?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be an interesting thing to do, but I wonder if this could become a reality.

*goes to contact those who organised the event to see if this can be possible and shall be back with an update once things are cleared up*

Let's see where this gets me :P

I'll probably try this by May 2nd or earlier.

In the mean time, anyone from AO capable of coming to this event, COME!!!!!!!!!!!...please ^^
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

i can't see the link, it error codes me, and before you ask nothing is wrong with my internet is the code false? or can only certain people look at it??? or something, i'm looking at an error screen here.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    i can't see the link, it error codes me, and before you ask nothing is wrong with my internet is the code false? or can only certain people look at it??? or something, i'm looking at an error screen here.
    No, it appears broken for me too now.

Thanks

Link fixed!

I'm quite poor, so I won't be dressing up for this event, but I'll sure be attending it, as long as they don't force me to take a drink...

Hope to see someone there, even if Quebec seems far off to most who attennd AO
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Link fixed!

I'm quite poor, so I won't be dressing up for this event, but I'll sure be attending it, as long as they don't force me to take a drink...

Hope to see someone there, even if Quebec seems far off to most who attennd AO
    Thanks for the fix now i understand what you mean! but unfortuantley,

I can't go... kinda long distance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast