Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Wink has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

i've lived in california all my life and i've noticed how u cant trust anyone out here, and everbody's out to get your money. does any one feel the same or do i have severe paranoia?

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

I don't think that is fair. Is like me saying that all people from Texas are country.
    ... Anyhow I dated a girl from california and I never felt like that. She was really nice.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't really trust anyone in large Urban cities, its a fact of life, and its the same in every major city. I just moved from Calgary Alberta (A city of 1.09 million) to a Small rural town in southern Alberta (Coalhurst alberta has just over a thousand). Its taken me some getting used to everyone being so nice and well... Just so damn helpful.

I'm sure if you went to some small town in California, you'll see the same thing I just mentioned above.

Thanks

acually, i went out w/ a guy who lived in a small, small town out here, and i met this one chick named vivian, and she was a chinese prostitute who pretended to be my fwd, and one night she stole my wallet and ran off w/ one of her clients.. and there was this one girl named jami who stole my money too..

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate to break it to you but what you just described happens everywhere. Rather it be in a smaller town to a huge city. It seem to me that you need to keep an eye on who you trust around your stuff. Don't get me wrong, I know that there are alot of honest hard working people out there. But where ever there are hard working people there will always be some that will try and take everything that you've worked so hard for. So just saying that it's just one place is not true. It's everywhere and that's life.

Thanks

u see, i've been to st. louis, atlanta, seattle, new york, phoenix, las vegas, dallas, new orleans and austin. ive seen quite a lot, im just saying tht it feels more promminent out here then any where else i've been. small town, or big.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    i've lived in california all my life and i've noticed how u cant trust anyone out here, and everbody's out to get your money. does any one feel the same or do i have severe paranoia?
    I've never been to California, but I think that would be an unfair generalization.

(P.S. If you want nice people, move to Texas. Houston, not a town in the middle of nowhere. People in Houston are nice . . . Traffic is a b****, though.)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh come on Itachigirl, California has 33,871,648 people. Logic dictates that Not every single one of them is bad. Its the same thing in small towns, while a lot of them have good people in them, there are bad people too.

My dad comes from a small Fishing Village in Newfoundland called Burgeo. Its the kind of town where everyone literally knew everyone. Your Neighbours helped you build your house, fix your boat ect. ect. ect.

in the last 40 years there's been two murders. One was done by someone who didn't live in the town, the other was a Brother killing his Brother over money lost in a Dart game.

The problem you're having isn't that you think that people in California can't be trusted, its You just don't trust people in general, and there's a word for that: Paranoia.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast