Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

I am sorry Itachigirl, but I must agree with everyone on this thread so far.
    it is an unfair generalization that all people are bad, where you live and that is a bit of Paranoia.

Look I come from a large city too, Johannesburg is the biggest city is S.A,
    and we also have the highest crime rate in the world. But that does not mean that every single person is bad.

and about moving to a small town or village is not the answer either,because there is crime everywhere...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    acually, i went out w/ a guy who lived in a small, small town out here, and i met this one chick named vivian, and she was a chinese prostitute who pretended to be my fwd, and one night she stole my wallet and ran off w/ one of her clients.. and there was this one girl named jami who stole my money too..
    U were probably targeted, I know; it happend ta me once. Cons c any vulnerability and try ta take avantage of it. I agree wit what most here r sayin', it's not right puttin' evry1 from a place or region inta the same catagory. Look at me, I was born in Cali; do u consider me untrustworthy?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

okay, this might have been unclear(my fault, sorry) but i meant more into the business world, even though ive had many 'fwds' who were complete opposite of wht i first thought of thm. also, im not saying tht ALL are bad, only tht many r. ive been taken advantage of too much to fully trust someone out here again at first.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

that happens everywhere in all countrys across the planet...
    Don't Panic

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

quite frankly, i'm offended, i love and live in LA and i don't appriciate your stereotypes at all.

if you were cheated out of your money, it's your own damn fault. if you know before hand what kind of people you're dealing with, then you have no right whatsoever to blame it on the city you're in. LA is a great place to live, but it's not for tourists or weak minded people. it will chew you up and spit you out, like it obviously did. if you know who to talk to and what kind of people to trust, then you shouldn't have those kind of problems... unless the scam people are really good actors.

sorry that i came on so strongly, but i really love LA and everything in it, and people can down right save your life in this town, but since it's a big city, it depends a lot on who you know and who you talk to. so please, choose your thoughts wisely, and even more important, watch where you say it.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

now thats the way to say it Abu Dhabi! true... true... any big city can chew you up good if your not used to it. I too love LA and you really need that littel switch in your head that says, wait a sec, that sounds too good to be true...i havent had any problems with business in my 30 years living in this town of glammor, glitz and concrete...only folks i dont trust are the dealerships...but then again im a mechanic, and wish i could charge those insane prices...but i couldnt do that and sleep at night...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    quite frankly, i'm offended, i love and live in LA and i don't appriciate your stereotypes at all.

if you were cheated out of your money, it's your own damn fault. if you know before hand what kind of people you're dealing with, then you have no right whatsoever to blame it on the city you're in. LA is a great place to live, but it's not for tourists or weak minded people. it will chew you up and spit you out, like it obviously did. if you know who to talk to and what kind of people to trust, then you shouldn't have those kind of problems... unless the scam people are really good actors.

sorry that i came on so strongly, but i really love LA and everything in it, and people can down right save your life in this town, but since it's a big city, it depends a lot on who you know and who you talk to. so please, choose your thoughts wisely, and even more important, watch where you say it.
    1. im not blaming the city 2. yes, the scam artists r really good actors, all of them are. otherwise then i WOULDnt be fooled 3. dont u dare call me weak minded 4. it wasnt my own damn fault i got cheated out of my money, u dont know the situation so u wouldnt know whom to put at fault and notice im not blaming it on evry body. i stated tht already, and i love LA too, doesnt mean i love all the people in it. plus, stereotyping is including EVERYONE in the catergory youre stereotyping. so choose YOURE words wisely, watch wht YOU say to me.
    'hell have no wrath like a womans scorn'

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    1. im not blaming the city 2. yes, the scam artists r really good actors, all of them are. otherwise then i WOULDnt be fooled 3. dont u dare call me weak minded 4. it wasnt my own damn fault i got cheated out of my money, u dont know the situation so u wouldnt know whom to put at fault and notice im not blaming it on evry body. i stated tht already, and i love LA too, doesnt mean i love all the people in it. plus, stereotyping is including EVERYONE in the catergory youre stereotyping. so choose YOURE words wisely, watch wht YOU say to me.
    'hell have no wrath like a womans scorn'

now thats what im talking about XD youve pointed out very good points^^
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast