Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 35

Thread: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

  1. #17
    Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca.
    Posts
    444
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    so whats the bottem line here?? there are untrust worthy people everywhere, you can't get away from them, no matter where you go...just try and not let those few crooked people stain your soul...Im a happy upbeat person, i dont let the few times that i get burned stain my view of everyone o meet...i will not let them change the trusting me, i wont let the crooks win...will you??
    Don't Panic

  2. #18
    Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    so whats the bottem line here?? there are untrust worthy people everywhere, you can't get away from them, no matter where you go...just try and not let those few crooked people stain your soul...Im a happy upbeat person, i dont let the few times that i get burned stain my view of everyone o meet...i will not let them change the trusting me, i wont let the crooks win...will you??
    i guess your right..but some people's perceptions on this type of situation wouldnt think so but as for me there cant be good/bad in every person you meet but still i dont trust people easily so i guess it wouldnt matter
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

  3. #19
    Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    how about this:
    yes, there are untrust worthy people everywhere, i cant and wont argue w/ tht. BUT ive noticed it is very prominent in California more than other places probably because of the holly wood factor. not every body is like tht, but a great deal of them are. sometimes scam artists are totally noticeable, sometimes u have to be physchic to have figured out their true nature. im not letting them win, because even though ive had con people in both business and in social life pull me down, im always pulled back up by my true friends. so no, not everybody tht lives in cali is a bad person, i never said tht and never will. however, many are and ill always keep a sharp eye out for them.

  4. #20
    Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    how about this:
    yes, there are untrust worthy people everywhere, i cant and wont argue w/ tht. BUT ive noticed it is very prominent in California more than other places probably because of the holly wood factor. not every body is like tht, but a great deal of them are. sometimes scam artists are totally noticeable, sometimes u have to be physchic to have figured out their true nature. im not letting them win, because even though ive had con people in both business and in social life pull me down, im always pulled back up by my true friends. so no, not everybody tht lives in cali is a bad person, i never said tht and never will. however, many are and ill always keep a sharp eye out for them.
    that is a good idea to do so^^ and i hope you wont be tricked agian by someone in the future ^^
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

  5. #21
    Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Torrance, Ca.
    Posts
    444
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    how about this:
    yes, there are untrust worthy people everywhere, i cant and wont argue w/ tht. BUT ive noticed it is very prominent in California more than other places
    um quick question, how many other places have you lived to make this assumption?? i have had to great blessings of being able to travel across the globe several times...i have seen people from from alot of diffrent places...i can maybe say that. but i wouldnt, since i dont think its more Prominent here in Cali...you should go to hong kong, talk about people wanting to make a deal...but you say your not stereotyping...then do not mention something stereotypical...like the hollywood factor...and its unfair to san fransico and sacramento and san diego...have you lived there? how would you know its not as bad or worse at those places?? califonia is a big place...lots of folk here, all different classes and creeds...i can honestly say its something thats rampent across the globe...where theres people, there will be those that prey upon them...so where have you been??...ok i lied its not a quick question...
    Don't Panic

  6. #22
    is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mr. Foxie's Den...
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    i'm sorry if i offended you, and you're right, i don't know the situation you're coming from.

    but i still stand by what i said. if LA is too tough for you then move, simple as that. why would you stay in a place you don't like? and just so you know, Hollywood doesn't take over the whole damn state. there's a whole central and northern area of California too that needs to be included. if you want to stay in the state, then move up there. San Fransico has some pretty decent folks and so does Sacramento.

    again, i've lived in SoCal all my life and love every bit of it, so i will speak to hurt if someone disses on it, i'm just sorry if not all of it is true in your case.


    p.s.: well, i'm a woman too, so i guess our claws are even then yeah?

  7. #23
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    i've lived in california all my life and i've noticed how u cant trust anyone out here, and everbody's out to get your money. does any one feel the same or do i have severe paranoia?
    ROFL welcome to the real world. now a days, the economy is very weak and everybody is itching to get every last cent they can. around my neigbourhood are more and more door to door salesmen asking for money. i cant rele say that ONLY IN CALIFORNIA are there untrustworthy people, but for the whole world, there are billions of untrustworthy people. so just watch your wallet. keep your friends close, and your enemies closer


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  8. #24
    ??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,161
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
    Now thats a very true statement and one i use from time to time


    As for Californians only being untrustworthy thats not so true.Every you will go small town and big city's there all over the world.No matter were you are there will be untrustworthy people.I came from a relatively small town were i trusted no one for good reason i might add..The point is untrustworthy are every were you go.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who here lives in California?
    By ~my~little~angel~ in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2006, 02:30 PM
  2. I'm Fresh from California
    By Soulfate in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2006, 10:57 AM
  3. Anyone Live in California?
    By Maniax in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 28, 2005, 06:14 AM
  4. :D teehee ... I just noticed....
    By mamimi_rue in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2005, 05:51 AM
  5. I noticed a Trend of this...
    By tasukuchan in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2005, 03:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts