Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

Like a was saying, Koga23 says it right, it is a problem rampant everywhere not just here...ive seen it in Indoniesia and hongkong, Italy, and holland...east coast and west coast of the US...
    Last edited by Jepray; Oct 16, 2007 at 11:39 PM.
    Don't Panic

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ehhhh well. I've met a bunch of people from California but I don't really see them as not trustworthy - if there's anything they have in common that bugs me it's just how they take one million years to call/text back. But that's just the people I know. I don't know if everyone from California is like that with replying to calls/texts.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

how many times must i repeat this statement "not every in california is untrustworthy, but a great deal of them all. so far ive only had one friend that hasnt betrayed me and she's from missouri. i just got arrested because one of my fwds got caught up in a drug bust and lied stating i sold them to her. r cops going to believe it's not mine when i told them. no. i Have been to hong kong, korea, mexico, and hungary and yes, there were untrustworthy people, but nothing like here. sure there are some sweet, loving, loyal, people, but tht's definitely not the majority. no, not everything reloves around the hollywood factor, but it does influence a lot of people. how many stories have u heard tht somebody wanted to get famous and were left broke living in a hotel, or even on the streets? many!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

(Edit: okaydoky)... I'm sorry that you are surrounded by such untrustworthy friends...
    Last edited by Jepray; Oct 28, 2007 at 05:33 PM.
    Don't Panic

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    this thread has been dead for 10days they're gonna close it...and i'm sorry that you are surrounded by such untrustworthy friends...
    First of all please do not pseudo-mod, and second of all it's 14 days not 10 days... so it will NOT be closed.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

thank you, legend. oh and by the way, Jepray, i DO NOT surrond myself by untrustworthy fwds, they find me! and if any 'friend' betrays me, i never talk to them again.

Thanks

geez i cant imagine how that must be, i have not had that problem myself... the friends i have are good, and we have all called on each other in times of need...mind you my core group of true friends are few in number but many are the ones who have kept touch since childhood...most have families now...but in the end, its ashame that they have to take advantage of you...
    Don't Panic

Newbie Deadsy Doll is off to a good start Deadsy Doll's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    But where ever there are hard working people there will always be some that will try and take everything that you've worked so hard for. So just saying that it's just one place is not true. It's everywhere and that's life.
    I completely and totally agree with you. I live in Cali too.
    Your every whimsical desire brought to life

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast