Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: has anybody noticed how most people in california r really untrustworthy?

There are people u can't trust all over the place. Not just in Cali I know some people in your home town aren't trustworthy. I barely trust people now because my cd was never given back to me. And the girl who borrowed it is dead now. So sad....

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    i've lived in california all my life and i've noticed how u cant trust anyone out here, and everbody's out to get your money. does any one feel the same or do i have severe paranoia?
    Well now.. i mean i know someone who lives in California and i would trust him with my life. He's sweet and kind, gentle and realxing.. a real sweetheart in my opinion. I used to think everyone in Cali was fake and things like this until i met him, No matter where you are or what your doing there's always someone out there who is different. You say you can't trust people in California.. well... you live/ lived in Cali all your life.. does that mean we can't trust you? No... not in my opinion but then again.. I don't know you so I can't say... But do I think that the majority of people in the WORLD is like that... yes.. I do... but I've also been very fortunate and met ones who don't act like that. I may be wrong but with the issues we face everyday in life from other people.. what else is there to think? I may just be looking at the bad but ya know... it's a whole lot easier to see and it surrounds us everywhere.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 29, 2007 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Had to change your font colour. Could hardly read it.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm going to close this, the discussion keeps going around in circles, and it has been stated many many times in the thread by myself, and others, that what the person is talking about is not trusting people in general.

The other reason is that the thread makes a broad generalization and, well, its pretty insulting to those who DO live in the state, and/or know people who do live there.

~Closing~

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5