+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: From Hate to Love

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

From Hate to Love

One of Lasura's rare started threads. I sure don't remember a topic like this before so here goes...

Everyone is talking about love at first sight. And this led me to think about the complete oposite- hate that grows into love... I was wondering if that ever happens in life, or is it just in movies...
    I'm sure I don't know anyone to whom something like that would have happened. It would be very interesting to see if that really has happpenned to someone. Therefore...

Have YOU ever came ot love a person who you hated before? (maybe even if you have just become good friends)
    Maybe you know if something like that has happened around you?
    If the answer to both of the previous is "no" do you think that is even possible? Why?
    Maybe you know some cases like that in movies? What did you think of such a turnout? Did it seem real?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: From Hate to Love

Edit: Ehh, sorry about that post. My friend decided to do something for me.

As for my REAL response...Basically it's rare that once I hate someone I grow a liking to them.
    Last edited by Aleister Sithis; Jan 16, 2008 at 07:11 AM.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

uuu... what a rare thread... it's Lasura's~!

I am feeling an urge to answer since it's rare... Hmm lets see.. oh i have one story though... ^^

My mom once told me that if you hate a girl.. you have a high probability of end up falling in love with her.. (which i think was absolute absurdity ) I hated this girl...a neighbour... and she kept saying to me... "remy...i think she is going to be your future wife since you hate her so much..." (i was like "o.O" and in my mind was a long and endless stream of this 3 Letters... "WTF")

Yeah right.. -.- it's been like what? 6 years or something? nothing happened... ^^ accept growing hate?

My mum.. she kept comparing me to this couple.. well a friend of hers... she kept saying about the both of them.. how they hate each other... i mean.. everytime you see either the guy or the girl... they would start and talk about how they hate each other... well it seems they think of each other alot... and been "watching" each other... i guess thats how hate ends up to love... but not on my case.. i aint good get struck by no cupid arrow on my butt with the girl next door's name... that aint happening because im already "owned"

but to me... hate or not.. what decides is what each other feels to each other... though lips may deny or they may act like what the "couple" did... you'll never know what god has installed for the future.. for us.. ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lots of girls say they hate me then love me im like make your mind up god! they are rather annoying i must admit...why are girls like that??? Lasura ...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

sheesh... My opinion on that is.. they are darn.. hmm.. complicated? or maybe you did a bad first impression then your looks was just too... irresistable for them? or they have... hidden agendas... *shivers*

Movies are usually made out of real life happening and some made out of imagination.. love stories... most of them... are referred from actual stories... and then combined... maybe the writer of the story was inspired by a few incidents and then add things up in his or her story...

and about the friends of my mum's... they are living together happily in marriage and in their own little world... but they are famous for quarreling a lot... ehehe...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh... yes girls somethimes say that they hate a guy, though actually they love him, just for protection- they maybe don't want to get involved in that relatioship or are afraid that you might turn them down...

I guess this could explain why some people who say they hate each other end up being totaly in love- they have said they hate to protect themselfes- they are building a wall. Such a case would make sence and could happen. But then those people have never actually hated...

Well but girls actualy are very, very complicated. And no one can make me think of the posite. I am one of the most complicated girls ever... I don't know how my bf stands me, I would have dumped me a long time ago...

Ahh well Ray managed to give a good example ^^ But it still seems really odd... Can you tell more? Why did they get together? O.o

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Ahh... yes girls somethimes say that they hate a guy, though actually they love him, just for protection- they maybe don't want to get involved in that relatioship or are afraid that you might turn them down...
    That can also go for guys as well,Saying they hate a girl but they really don't.I think the biggest that is done is the fear of being turned down.

Anyway i never really seen an instance yet that someone truly hated another then fell in love with them.I know thats never happened to me if i hate some i hate them nothing is really going to change that.As for do i think it is possible ? It may be if it were a person that could forgive the other for doing wrong and becoming friends or more than friends in the end of things.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Have YOU ever came ot love a person who you hated before? (maybe even if you have just become good friends)
    Maybe you know if something like that has happened around you?
    If the answer to both of the previous is "no" do you think that is even possible? Why?
    Maybe you know some cases like that in movies? What did you think of such a turnout? Did it seem real?
    There was a time when my ex annoyed the hell out of me . . . and then we became best friends . . . and then we went out (and then we decided to be friends instead).

Hate into love is not as rare as you may think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast