+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have u ever tried setting your room up to make it look like your living in Japan?

Newbie kakasensei may be famous one day kakasensei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Have u ever tried setting your room up to make it look like your living in Japan?

Okies heres the question.. Have u ever tried living like japanese people i mean just your room have u ever set your room up to make it look like your living in Japan? Did u ever think about it?

Well i thought about it and yes im trying..All i need is stuff from japan i guess.. It would be fun just trying to experience it wouldnt it? Of course it would hehe maybe not to all but some

So how about it have u ever tried?

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Have u ever tried setting your room up to make it look like your living in Japan?

Mmm, in my case no, i don't try it. But one of my friends makes her's room like a traditional japanese house. With all the stuff you can imagine. And also sleeps on a "tatami" bed! In one time, i sleep on one off that things, don't like me too much, it's like to sleep on the floor.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have u ever tried setting your room up to make it look like your living in Japan?

Nope, what's the point? what's so great about living in Japan, anyway?
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The bedrooms of Japanese people aren't any different from the bedrooms of people elsewhere, unless they live in traditional Japanese houses. One of my sister's housemates has a pretty Japanese-y room... I've seen it; she even got a sliding door (the paper kind) installed, and tatami, and she sleeps on the traditional futon (which she keeps in the closet when she's not using it). She even has all those tea ceremony thingies in the corner. Cute!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

lol~

My room is nothing like me~ Its as a queen size bed, so I cant get rid of it. lol

I think the only thing Japanese are the things my Grandpa and Grandma got me from there.lol~

I dont sleep in my room, but I do like to paint my room different settings.

But nah, I think your bedrrom is your own. Theres no lable to it. Something like Blue said~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, I can't put my room like a Japanese one because my mother wouldn't let me. But, I did put many of my houses in Sims into a Japanese one. It's much easier.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

lol sounds like an obsession, jk, i think i tried when i was younger like at 8 years old.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really. I did sleep on a futon when I was younger but it was because I hated the bed I had had and not because I wanted my room to look Japanese. It was very comfortable mind you.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast