+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you been to a convention???

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you been to a convention???

So have any of you guys been to an anime convention??? ineed to know cause one coming to where i live i need details about it by like this friday!!
    Last edited by GallComp; Oct 31, 2007 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Fixed Font color, imposible to read...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you been to a convention???

I've been to Comiket if that counts... and Tokyo Game Show... neither are "anime" conventions, but they're conventions anyway ^^;

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I have been to a few anime conventions. There is one in London, England that happens twice a year and its great because in England buying anime in stores is really hard to come buy so the conventions help me build my collection.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

umm do you need adult supervision???i'm 14 so do i cause i need to know??? cause me and my friend want to go but not with our parents cause they wouldn't understand.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

- Bring water, a lot of it (it's going to be hot in a crowded place)
    - Cash (watch out for your wallet)
    - Good shoes

Most of them don't need adult supervisor, if you can afford a ticket everything's fair game.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    umm do you need adult supervision???i'm 14 so do i cause i need to know??? cause me and my friend want to go but not with our parents cause they wouldn't understand.....
    not really, as long as you know your way into London, and near Victoria station then you shouldn't get lost because of the amount of Cosplayers you see going to the convention stand out a lot. So just follow them.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as I have seen, you dont really need adult supervision in an anime convention, except maybe for transportation. They are fun to attend and more likely will leave you with good memories

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    As far as I have seen, you dont really need adult supervision in an anime convention, except maybe for transportation. They are fun to attend and more likely will leave you with good memories
    Unless the convention's in Long Beach, am i right?

Still even without adult supervision, you would still want to be careful. You would think an anime covention + crowded place = totally safe, but after seeing a screaming little girl in the nurse's room I had other thoughts...probably a dislocated shoulder.

Oh and one more thing I forgot to list from last time, definitely bring a camera and a good one too. Most of the time you'll be in the back of the crowd.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast