+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you been to a convention???

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you been to a convention???

okay thanks but i'll be alright cause i won't be alone(thank god!!!!!)and its in oklahoma so i'm not sure if you need adult supervision....but i think i'll right i jsut need to know cause i'm going this saturday.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

yeah i have. i regretted it so bad. i went w/ my little brother(he's 15). he went as spike, and i went as faye from cowboy bebop. it's my fault, i was dumb. it's a good thing i had a coat to cover up w/.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

To be fair... MOST conventions are pretty small-scale compared to the "big three" (Anime Festa, Anime Expo and Otakon). Those of you attending big city conventions might have a totally different impression of your events than the user's likely to run into in Oklahoma ^^;

Chances are it ~won't~ be hot (it is autumn/winter) and that it won't be all that crowded... though at 14, I would recommend bringing a parent, older sibling or some friends along. Going to any potentially crowded event is a good opportunity to get "lost in the shuffle"... it's unlikely you'll run into any trouble, but if you do, you aren't going to want to be completely alone.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

okay but another question if this is a last minute thing so do you have to pay at the door if you can't online and....what bout a room cause its in a hotel i'm confused....i need help!!!!!!!!! >.<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    okay but another question if this is a last minute thing so do you have to pay at the door if you can't online and....what bout a room cause its in a hotel i'm confused....i need help!!!!!!!!! >.<
    Usually yes, but I cannot give you a concrete answer. There should be a website for the convention you can look into regarding tickets. And the hotel thing, boy you should have done that long time ago, it's going to cost ya.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

yeah well i've been busy....an i just found that website but i doesn't give much info...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    yeah well i've been busy....an i just found that website but i doesn't give much info...
    Perhaps you can post the website here, so just in case someone else here is going to the same convention can give you some info. The convention site usually have hotels around the area too, did teh website list them?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been too a couple

Aikon in Winnipeg 2002, 2003, 2004
    Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo 2007 (Pictures here!) Where I met Tiffany Grant (Voice of Asuka), Steven Silver (Artist behind Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Clerks Animated Series), Ray Park (Star Wars' Darth Maul, X-Men's Toad), Robert Picardo (ST Voyager's Doctor, Stargate's Richard Wolsey), Morena Baccarin (Firefly/Serenity's Inara, Stargates' Adrea), and got a bunch of stuff signed by people along with some kewl swag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast