+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have you ever...

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

have you ever...

felt the urge to do something but didnt know what or...

felt something really deep and you wanted to make it real somehow wether by

writing or painting but didnt know how?

and what do you do about it?

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Newbie cbs81 is off to a good start cbs81's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever...

learn how to paint and write it and try your best at what you do

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

I write what i'm feeling most of the time.
    It's like when i'm angry i'll write it out,so that anger goes away.
    When i'm happy i'll write to make more joy.
    When i'm sad,I try to help myself to get happy,sometimes atleast.
    For me writing just expresses my feelings.

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh... that happens time to time to me and I'm sure it's alike with most creative people....

Sometimes there really are feelings that you have to put somewhere but you don't know how... I think something like that happened to me few days ago and you know what came out of it? Only a poem called "Not in the Mood"... it's just about a feeling like this...

Many good ideas go nowhere just because you don't know how to fulfill them, at least many of mine... It's no good... no good at all...

I don't know what you can do in moments like this, I usually just make a note in my diary-thingy (everyone else but me calls it a diary, but I just write down spontanious ideas in it...) and then, when my mind is clear again, I put it in a story or a poem or a picture or whatever...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes there are things that I just don't know how to express properly. Sometimes it helps to fraw until I can find what I'm looking for. Then sometimes I'll think about it and think about it unitl I know exactly what to do. And even if it doesn't turn out the way I want it to I still eel a sense of accomplishment.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

That sounds like you're possessed or something!

No, I've felt such a thing...
    I've only felt that way about speaking.

Wanting to scream things, but didn't know why. Wanting to say things that I'd know that would get me in trouble or really embarrassed, but didn't know why. Wanting to act things out knowing full-well it'd only dig me deeper, but didn't know why I wanted to...

<_< But that was in the past... and that was obviously because I was a quiet kid who supressed a lot of emotions.

Sooooo... that was just cuz I was dumb.

Edit: Right right, what did I do about it?
    Ummm... I supressed myself even more... and that was a problem, because the more I supressed it, the more it wanted to come out... and sometimes, I would just hide and let it all out in private. Totally totally unhealthy for mental states.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm assuming that ur talkin' 'bout usin' a creative outlet, such as paintin' or drawin';etc, to express urself. That's what artists and other creative people usually do, I suggest tryin' some free-hand drawin', maybe even take some course at a school or something. Try drawin' some still-lives 'fore u try drawin' free-hand so u can get a feel for it. Painting's good, but I would try drawin' 'fore I'd try painting. Trust me, it'll help. But what if u wanna try poetry or writing stories, some writers pattern themselves after some of their favorite writers that they have read over the years. Take me, for instance, when I write poetry; I like ta pattern myself after Shakespeare and use Quatraines. Yet when I'm writin' stories, I like a more modern approach, like R.A. Salvatore. U jus' need ta do a little research, but most of all u need desire. Love what u do and do what u love. That's how I got inta art. There's no real use in doin' it if ur miserable while doin' it. U gotta have a genuine desire ta do it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie xxKirstiexx is off to a good start xxKirstiexx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well at the time i was in an exam and there was an essay i had to write about the american west and it needed to be 2000 words so i ended up drawing 2 pictures on each page and then wrote at the bottom 'A picture is worth 1000 words.....heres 2' lol
    Either that i make clothes to express emotion mainly dresses with pictures and writing on and stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast