+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have you ever...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever...

Totally. Sometimes I get these sudden... I dunno, flashes of inspiration, and I really really want to make sure they don't go to waste, but most of the time I never manage to put them down in word, song or drawing. Guess my imagination doesn't know my limits.

Newbie Collared is off to a good start
    Thanks

If I'm pissed off, angry, sad, or even stressed out and I have no idea what's bothering me, I write a week biography about my greatness. Nothing too selfish. But all of my accomplishments. Sometimes being extremely self-centered can be good for you. As long as your not affecting anyone else. When I get the whole thing out I usually feel better. Sometimes it stresses you out that you can't help something or something is beyond your reach. Just write about it. Poetry is the best answer. You can tell people how annoyed you are and not even use complete sentences. There are no limits or boundaries in poetry. Just let it all out. When you're extremely emotional, you just need to let everything out on paper. Whether you're an artist, a singer, an songwriter, sculptor, or writer. Creativity is the key to your flow of emotions. Or something like that.

Hope it helps.

<3

[P.S. Art isn't about how great your work is, it's about how intense the emotion is in it. Just lettin' you know. ;P It can look really bad to others, but if it's full of your feelings it's something special]
    You can have the best forum ever.
    But when the mods lock because they have nothing better to do
    You're not going to have a good forum at all.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes. I feel this all the time. I usually try to keep it in my head, then most likely write it down or draw it. Although, I'm not the best drawer.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

i always have random impulses to do or say things that are very random. Or ill have the most irresistable impulse to mess with someones mind badly. And not in a kind freindly haha gotcha kinda way.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i get that time to time but they dont last long and i just ignore them sometimes

Do to others as you see fit

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    felt the urge to do something but didnt know what or...

felt something really deep and you wanted to make it real somehow wether by

writing or painting but didnt know how?

and what do you do about it?
    i have felt these sortof things and your best bet would be to find out what it is directed towards so... but that can get messy expecially if it deals with love.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm yeah many times
    I am feeling like that right now actually.
    Its like I want to see someone but
    I knwo I cant so now I have to try and
    make it feel real somehow but I have no clue how.
    So yeah.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i had the urge to kill someone before ...... i really hated him for what he did to me in p.s ( bullyed me dont ask!)

i aculy did draw im dead thats how much i hated him.... i coverd his face
    so i didnt have to look at the face i distode so know one would know who he was ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast