+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you ever....?

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever....?

Have you ever felt like there was so much to do that there seemed like there was no end??? Have you ever got so busy that you forgot to do some things???

There has been so many things going on at once in my life that there are too many to count. Like getting homework done. I have even forgot to come here every once in a while to chat with people.

You can post any question and/or answer any questions that others have posted and relieve some stress.
    The battle of the best ninja..who will rise to the top? Maybe Sasuke. Maybe Naruto.
    Thanks to ryomakurosaki for the sig ^^

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever....?

yep definitely, the best thing to do is relax and take one thing at a time. panicking isnt helpful in most situations.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, i work in a deli at a supermarket. Every weekend is the same thing. It's a zoo. There's at least five customers on line at the same time, and get this:

To answer your question, yes, i feel there are times where there is too much to do. One of my coworkers, who i normally end up closing up with, has what we call "the curse." Every time she goes on a break, the place ends up getting packed, leaving me to handle about six customers alone. All with ridiculous amounts of orders.

I amaze myself when i do it all without forgetting something.
    Why hello there!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    yep definitely, the best thing to do is relax and take one thing at a time. panicking isnt helpful in most situations.
    Yes! i agree with Utena Tenjo on this!..we do all have alot to do in our daily lives and sometimes it pills all up at once and it feels like there no end ..no matter what we do.Trust me ..i know how that is!!...but just staying clam and relaxing is the only think we can do..cuz stressing about it makes things just worst! -_-

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

yep, at work, too much to do, and just enough people but for life its fine and not too busy
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, all the the time, it's called I work for a living. Whats funny is that some people call me lazy when I just want to stay home... Well I work 6 days out of a week almost 10 hours a day doing mechanical drafting so yeah... I think I have earned my lazy time.
    Last edited by Scourge; Sep 30, 2008 at 01:02 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread