Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have You ever been robbed

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Have You ever been robbed

i got robbed today my bookbag was stolen and im in college so the @#^$* that stole it probly sold my books which cost me alot of money to buy and they have all my drawings which i was planning on sending to a art instute i hate goin to this school im leaving has anyone been robbed before if so what did u loose
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have You ever been robbed

not me, but my friend is a karate black belt (10th degree) and someone tried to rob him. this is the funniest story ever.

we walk to his house (i was with him up to thhis point) and we see that the door is open. so he says "stay here and have a laugh". he goes in and closes /locks the door behind him. a few minuets later i hear yelling and screaming and knocking on the door. when he finnaly slacks off one of the robbers calls the cops on himself to get away.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

when i was around 12 my mom and dads car was stolen then returned
    with a message from them saying that we need to get a new paint job and our music selection sucked . yea they were caught but it was funny because
    our car wasn't good enough for them
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone robbed me once and got a dollar then came back and said sorry he took my dollar and gave me a new one and I laughed really hard, one dollar good times ^_^

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I never got robbed, but my friend did and he said, "some guy stole my t.v. and my ipod," So he found out who it was and he was saying once I get my hand on that guy I'll get payback. But when he saw the guy he was like twice his size and he said never mind, I will let the police handle it. It was so funny too. ^^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

well lets see when we lived in apartment we got robed once and my brother got robed 3 time now *sighs* so yeah we have (me &family) so it s*(&*k and those poeple that do it should be ashame why instead the should work for it. and whats worst sometimes the are like "please god make this go ok" why would u do that if u are going to robed some one!!!!!!!!. why???! well the are some eceptions of course like robin hood and people that steal to survive (but people that know its not ok but they have to do it because of what ever faith has be fallen on them. so yeah we got robed some one stole my lucky pen T_T i have my new school T_T.
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

hahaha !!!!! it is not something i like to remember but anyway i went to this company dinner all dressed up and all that so the woman put the handbags in the middle of the table i asked one of the ladies if i could put my cell phone in her bag so yeah we had a great time when i wanted to leave someone stole my cellphone out her bag.
    I think they knew and wanted the specific phone otherwise they would have taken hers aswell but they did not.I was spitting flames at that stage.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I was almost robbed. It was funny because he told his girlfriend that he didn't robbed me. She end up whipping his ass. ^^; It was funny, and I got my art back. hehe~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast