+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have you ever felt like you've been used, but can't explain it?

Newbie animekrazy007 is off to a good start animekrazy007's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever felt like you've been used, but can't explain it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Your going to need to be more spacific about guys... Do you mean those you know, guys in general, or guys you had a relationship. Please be clear so I can give the propper answer from my self.
    Because I and all of my friends have never taken advantage or misused a girl.
    Now if your talking about those who have misused you and your friends then those guys are complete and total dutchbags!! But if every guy is like this that you and your friends had relationships with well then I just have to say you have a bad tast in guys because there are a lot of guys out there that are not bad. You just need to look a little closer.
    But when I hear about some one misusing a girl and brags about it, OH I JUST WANT TO KILL THAT ASS HOLE!!
    But whats really funny is that I hear more girls doing this then guys. In either case it really pisses me off.
    Other people, guys and girls are Humans to who have feelings, and their feelings are not something any one should play with like a childs toy and then throw away.
    most of the guys that i know are like that... and most of them i know from chruch

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not just a matter of guy using girl or woman using man. It's just a matter of humans using other humans. I've been used a few times before. There are people out there who will mistake kindness for weakness and try to prey on that "flaw". Sometimes it can be prevented, but there are times you feel you're being used, but don't know how or why. I've been there quite a few times.

The most you can do is try to find a way to change your situation. Y'see, I believe that the reasoning behind using other people is because deep down inside, that person doesn't want to help his/herself. So, they convince others to "help" them. It's worse when it's a relationship matter. I know a guy who used his girlfriend solely for her car. He didn't love her--hell, he didn't like her--yet, he would manipulate this woman, make her feel like she's wanted and he would sweet talk her in to doin' damn near ANYTHING; the car being his high priority.

It wasn't until they got in an accident that he realized he should focus on them and not on material possesions. I'd change too, if I flew through a windshield.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

You actually have touched a sore spot there......there are so many times that I never even realized that i was used before it was too late...
    I tend to act and look tough on the outside...but the close people to me...know that actually I am a whole new person underneath that exterior.....and I would do anything to help my friends...no matter what they need...even if it is money.....and it is me that my friends come to when they are having troubles......
    But some of them misuse that opportunity and I know that I would feel guilty if I said no...si I would help them and help them...until they were actually expecting it from me and stopped asking me permission...that is when they over - crossed the line.....
    I am so much more hesitant in helping friends....and I may sound harsh to them when I say no.....but i will not take that chance again....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie ninryuu is off to a good start ninryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

it's not good using others but it sure happens... sometimes we don't even realise that we are using friends or that we are being used...
    sometimes, i asked for things taking advantage of their good intentions without realising until some time later... and in other occasions friends do the same thing but i think they are not doing intentionally (i hope that)...
    i try to avoid both ways, thinking twice before asking something or try to figure out if they are having a bad intention...
    Fate is unfair with the pure ones...

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea i have felt like that it irratates me cuz i wanna talk about it to get it out of my system but no one understands what i mean and i dont no how to explain it in any other way and it really doesnt help that it was one of my friends who used me

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Girls use guys too so you can't just say that guys are users. There are lots of b**chy gals who keep on using guys, it's actually easier for girls, because we have our weapons

Well you just have to find the right guy. If you're a nice gal who likes to be treated lie she deserves- don't look at the cool, arrogant guys, who put nothing higher than themselfes. you can't expect for these people to suddenly change for you (though it happens), you can't expect for them to be nice to you, love you like you are and love you forever, they are not like that. And the same goes about the "popular" girls. They just need a record in their "whom I had sex with" book... (mostly)

So yeah. Nice people rock!!!!!!!!!!

And about not being able to understand WHY you feel used... It happens sometimes. Even if the person has not used you and has been nice you might think he has.

If he has dumped you... you just try to protect yourself like that- by saying he has been evil to you and that you have no fault in it.
    And sometimes... girls are girls, we get our mood changes etc and can get really cranky with no reason at all...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't think anyone of my friends has ever used me, and i wouldn't let them either, because i only trust people that earn it from me =\

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think using people is a messed up thing to do its sick and they trust you thats the sad part about it whether its a man or women.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast